Thread: Hello all :)

Default Hello all :)

Hi, I'm MassiveSpec and I'm new here. I'm here looking for a like-minded community as far as the diaper-wearing goes, but also for the open-mindedness that I've observed from lurking about the forum for some time. As far as my "classification", I guess I would be a DL, but I'm not sold on classifying myself as of yet. Outside of that, I'm a scientist, about to finish my doctorate. I mostly spend my time in the lab, but when I can escape I enjoy karate, running, cycling, and playing my sax.

It's nice to meet you all. I look forward to some friendly conversation :)

Ryga

Well first off welcome to ADISC . I find this site to be very helpful and I know you will too. Now on to the stuff you do, what exactly are you doing as a scientist? What are you researching and?or working with? I'm only in high-school but science is one of my favorite subjects and it'd be great to hear from an actual scientist.

Guy45

Dude, the saxophone is awesome. I play it in the band. Welcome to the community!

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSpec View Post
    Hi, I'm MassiveSpec and I'm new here. I'm here looking for a like-minded community as far as the diaper-wearing goes, but also for the open-mindedness that I've observed from lurking about the forum for some time. As far as my "classification", I guess I would be a DL, but I'm not sold on classifying myself as of yet. Outside of that, I'm a scientist, about to finish my doctorate. I mostly spend my time in the lab, but when I can escape I enjoy karate, running, cycling, and playing my sax.

It's nice to meet you all. I look forward to some friendly conversation
    H MassiveSpec

Nice to read your intro. Great to have you on board!