Thread: My Intro

dprdinky

Default My Intro

Well I'm not sure if I've done this or not, but here goes:

It looks like I may be the oldest of the bunch, as my physical age is 55 (double nickel) I've been an ab for most of my life - started when I was 8 yrs old, out of jealousy in seeing other toddlers running around in their cloth diapers up to age 6 yrs old; out of being the youngest of the family - called the "baby of the family". It has stuck; for comfort - I was physically and emotionally abused by my mother basically for messing accidents I had in my underwear clear up to the age of 15. My mother was told I was doing it because I was getting back at her - anger or something. But that wasn't true.

I live alone now in Oregon. I've been married twice, the last one was a bomb even tho I thought I had found a mommy. But I don't want to dwell on that.

I've hosted many a munches/get togethers with other ab/dl I've been friends to ab/tb/dl of all ages and am usually disgreet in everyway trying to be a friend and mentor.

That's why I've joined here. I know I can contribute and share experiences of what it's like to be an ab at my age. Look forward to meeting many of you and hearing what you have to say.

Hey, welcome! I think I remember seeing you before, unless I'm mistaken. Ah well.

I do believe Pramrider has you beat in the age department, though! Well, if not, he's pretty close.

So.. yeah. Welcome to ADISC!

Hiyas and welcome to the forums. That's quite an introduction

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    Well I'm not sure if I've done this or not, but here goes:

It looks like I may be the oldest of the bunch, as my physical age is 55 (double nickel)
    Sorry but Pramrider has you by 3 years ^.^

for comfort - I was physically and emotionally abused by my mother basically for messing accidents I had in my underwear clear up to the age of 15. My mother was told I was doing it because I was getting back at her - anger or something. But that wasn't true.
    *Is really sorry to hear that*

I've hosted many a munches/get togethers with other ab/dl I've been friends to ab/tb/dl of all ages and am usually disgreet in everyway trying to be a friend and mentor.
    I take it that you travel a lot. Or are their a lot of them in your area? Well it must be nice to meet new *b/dls. I've met a few furries, babyfur, and have a furry as a nieghbor but that's about it

That's why I've joined here. I know I can contribute and share experiences of what it's like to be an ab at my age. Look forward to meeting many of you and hearing what you have to say.
    I think you would be a nice new member on the forums. I look forward to seeing you post

Heyy is this Inkywonky? If so I remember you from myspace years ago! If not then welcome to the forum!

dprdinky

Heyy is this Inkywonky? If so I remember you from myspace years ago! If not then welcome to the forum!

Yes, Mandi it's me alright.

hey inkywonky. i think i've made your acquaintance elsewhere, possibly on the bbif listserv. hard to say -- i join other places and then i lose interest in them after a while and revert back to just posting on adisc and nowhere else. this site is my home base. it's the closest, warmest ab/dl community on the net if you ask my opinion.

hope you enjoy it here, and get involved!