Thread: a question for uk babies/dl

Default a question for uk babies/dl

I like to wear disposables nappies during the day and my favourite brand of plastic pants worn overtop are readi waterproof pants by Robinson's I like them becausethe vinyl is soft and they secure around the legs,has anyone else worn these plastic pants and what is your opinionif not which brands do you prefer and why

I got some cuddlz ones with cute pictures on them. I don't wear daily, so comfort is probably not as important as for you though. I've had white cuddlz ones, which were quite cool but tore in the end, and I have some cosy 'n dry ones that are a bit too small for me. I haven't tried the Robinson's ones.

I recently bought those redi ones and found they were not large enough to cover terry nappy I ordered larger than normal to be on safe side. However I do agree that they are so soft and feel great other than with a thick terry

I only wear occasionally but when I do I use cuddlz. The printed ones are pretty cool.

I found the olde Readi Pants were better, the new ones fom about 3 years ago are much thicker and fine for night time but not for all day wearing. I also find they go quite hard quicker that the older soft one.
    during the day I now wear euroflex polyurethane from Arizona Care, These are so thin but strong and a bit rubbery feeling which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by nappies4me View Post
    I found the olde Readi Pants were better, the new ones fom about 3 years ago are much thicker and fine for night time but not for all day wearing. I also find they go quite hard quicker that the older soft one.
    during the day I now wear euroflex polyurethane from Arizona Care, These are so thin but strong and a bit rubbery feeling which is nice.
    I agree they are nice for night time but would have been happier if a little more room in them to accommodate nappy

Somewhere I still have an old pair of robinsons plastic pants with the rectangular shaped logo on the front. I prefer latex rubber pants, I still have many tens of plastic pants from all over the place. rennyupping168 from ebay is a great place for cheap and fairly decent plastic pants. I also have bought a lot of stuff from arizona care.co.uk. I do however find the euroflex pants have something in them that causes me some kind of allergic reation as contact with that stuff causes me to soon get sore. I am at the moment wearing some `Gary` tuffy P.P from
    Shop 4 PVC Adult Plastic Pants, Clothing, Rainwear And Incontinence Shop

MonarchMonk

I wear Cuddlz diapers, they are really good.

Gary pants are very nice. Have several pairs of sleepy bears ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    Somewhere I still have an old pair of robinsons plastic pants with the rectangular shaped logo on the front. I prefer latex rubber pants, I still have many tens of plastic pants from all over the place. rennyupping168 from ebay is a great place for cheap and fairly decent plastic pants. I also have bought a lot of stuff from arizona care.co.uk. I do however find the euroflex pants have something in them that causes me some kind of allergic reation as contact with that stuff causes me to soon get sore. I am at the moment wearing some `Gary` tuffy P.P from
    Shop 4 PVC Adult Plastic Pants, Clothing, Rainwear And Incontinence Shop
    that would be great if I could find this rennyupping168 ebay not showing any results for that?