Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wife dont like me wearing

Smile wife dont like me wearing

i love wearing diapers and plastic pants wife dont like iti told her i was going to find a support group so what i want to do is find someone who is good on computers to send me a email saying they are a support group with these suggestions. 1 he has a diaper fetish we have worked with many men with a diaper fetish 2 make him wear a diaper every night weather he wants to or not. even diaper him from time to time and tease him about it to embarras him alittle. maybe look into locking diaper pins so he cant take it off.if he is going to be home all day make him wear them at home.say that this has worked with many of men with a diaper fetish and that if they are forced to wear them the fetish may go away in about a month. who knows maybe she might go for it and in time she may get use to it and just let me wear them [removed email address] thanks
    Last edited by Peachy; 09-Oct-2008 at 20:26. Reason: Removed email address in plain text

Darkfinn

ohhhkay...

ya' see... this isn't really a diaper fetish site so to speak...

maybe you should check dailydiapers or RUPadded...

Not a diaper fetish site? but the logo even lists AB, TB, DL .

Anyway... do you take your wife for a moron? I honestly don't think anyone would believe that anyway.

This is a support site, so you got that much right. Unfortunately, we're not really adept at helping people out with fantasy problems or facilitating their ridiculous schemes. It's really too bad, since we've offered kind words, advice, and a good sounding board to people who are serious about their problems and we've even helped educate some girlfriends (I can't think if there were any wives) about what this means and doesn't mean. Maybe at some point in the future you'll decide to be serious, and we might be able to help you out in some way. Until then, I wouldn't expect much more than pretty well-deserved ridicule from your current angle of approach.
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Oct-2008 at 15:46. Reason: missed a comma

I can't even comprehend what he wrote...Can someone translate? Also, you aren't supposed to put your email in posts, there are spots where you can put it

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I can't even comprehend what he wrote...Can someone translate? Also, you aren't supposed to put your email in posts, there are spots where you can put it
    Translated post: I love wearing diapers and plastic pants, but my wife doesn't like it. I told her I was going to find a support group, so what I want to do if find someone who is good on the computer to send me an email saying:

"I'm part of a support group, and I have these suggestions: (1) He has a diaper fetish, and we have worked with many men with diaper fetishes. (2) Make him wear a diaper every night, whether he wants to or not. Even diaper him from-time-to-time and tease him about it to embarrass him a little bit. Maybe look into locking diaper pins, so he can't take them off. If he is going to be home all day, make him wear diapers at home. This has worked with many men with a diaper fetish, and if they are forced to wear diapers, the fetish might go away in about one month."

Who knows? Maybe she might fall for it, and in time, she might get used to it and just let me wear diapers. Email the email to [Removed email addy]. Thanks.

----------

Short answer: No. Read Trevor's post; he explains it the best.
    Last edited by Peachy; 09-Oct-2008 at 20:27. Reason: removed email addy

He pretty much wants one of us to convince his wife to diaper him every night not to mention convince her that its a good idea. She already expressed dislike for the fetish so I don't think its very likely.

This is why I personally advocate telling your girlfriend or boyfriend before you get married. They won't be able to find out on accident and get all freaked out about it. It also prevents either from disliking each other since the other one won't participate, if they don't want to do it don't try to force them to. I think doing that will only help break your marriage not bring it closer together.

My advice for the poster is talk to your wife rationally about it, explain why you like this and why you want her to be a part of it. But I do not advise trying to force her to do anything outside of her will by any means.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    This is why I personally advocate telling your girlfriend or boyfriend before you get married. They won't be able to find out on accident and get all freaked out about it. It also prevents either from disliking each other since the other one won't participate, if they don't want to do it don't try to force them to. I think doing that will only help break your marriage not bring it closer together.
    Wise words from an intelligent individual.

If you would do that to your wife, I question if she should even stay with you.

redtails

Is it just me or does this genuinely sound like someone pranking a friend? Either that or the original poster of this thread confused this forum with a fantasy board. Either ways, this thread adds nothing of value to this forum other than proving that not everyone is serious enough to post serious threads on a serious support forum.