Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who have told?

Default For those who have told?

If you told your family and/or friends about your AB/DLism and they excepted it and/or will do it with them how did you tell them sorry if it doesnt make sence but hope you can understand it

Bambin04

I told my best friend yesterday. She is completely okay with it. I explained it to her and everything. We were talking about our biggest secrets and I told her something I've never told anyone before, about my DL side. I just told her what DL means and everything and she asked me for a picture of the diapers I bought yesterday. She said it was a pretty big secret and it was a lot to take in, but she is okay with it and I am aloud to talk about it with her anytime. I was very happy that she is accepting it and didn't freak out. If I were you I wouldn't tell your parents, or anyone whom you doubt you can trust.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by cvilledperdyl View Post
    If you told your family and/or friends about your AB/DLism and they excepted it and/or will do it with them how did you tell them sorry if it doesnt make sence but hope you can understand it
    Excepted or accepted? They're two different words with two different meanings, which one do you mean??

the one were it would mean there ok with it never been good with those two words

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by cvilledperdyl View Post
    the one were it would mean there ok with it never been good with those two words
    That would be accepted.

I've told my best friend of 8 years. We do just about everything together, share basically all of the same interests, we pretty much think alike 24/7. Figured why not?

I just sent him an e-mail explaining me liking to wear and use diapers and nervously waited for a reply. He didn't care one bit.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teen-baby...st-friend.html There's my post about how it went.

thats awesome dude see my brother has a secret which is he "smokes" if you know what i mean and im thinking about playing chess with him and gonna start a conversation on if he ahs any big secrets besides smoking because i know he does that hes done it right in front of me and if he tells me anything then i am going to tell him that im a dl and if he doesnt know what that means then im going to explain it and hopfully he wont mind it because he has a secret of his own and maybe he will help be buy diapers online so please wish me good luck

Truthfully, I think that sounds like a terrible idea.

It sounds like you're trying to blackmail him, which is wrong. And if you're not then it's still a bad way to go about things. You should tell people you trust, not people that you have something over on.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Truthfully, I think that sounds like a terrible idea.

It sounds like you're trying to blackmail him, which is wrong. And if you're not then it's still a bad way to go about things. You should tell people you trust, not people that you have something over on.
    I agree with Talula...

It's not a good idea! He can quit smoking (even that) easier than we can stop our habit. If that happens then you no longer have anything over him, and it becomes a free for all. Plus if you're 18; why do you need his help to order diapers on-line? Can't you just get a prepaid credit card and order? Maybe I'm missing something?

Regardless, it's a bad idea to tell someone under those circumstances.

Just my opinion.

its not that im trying to blackmail him its that he also has a secret like i have so he can relate and understand how i feel its not that im trying to hurt because i dont want to hes my brother the only problem is that i just really need to tell someone because its just eating away at me. He should understand because he has the secret to

Smoking is nothing like being an AB/DL. If your parents knew your brother was smoking then they may not be happy but I doubt they'd do anything beyond that but if they knew about you being an AB/DL then it could involve yelling, therapy, being denied internet access, being denied money and the list goes on. Yes you both have secrets but they are in no way equal.