Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travel Changing Mat

Default Travel Changing Mat

Can someone please help me find a suitably priced, large (about the same size as a normal changing mat) that is suitable for travel please?

I've seen some inflatable ones in places but not sure where to buy one

all help would be appreciated

cheers

Last time I looked, CosynDry had a changing mat in stock. Adult sized. Not cheap, but CosynDry's merchandise is usually quite good - apart from their printed plastic pants, which are made with a very heavy, stiff gauge of PVC, so the waist and legbands stick into your skin. Very uncomfy!

I had one made for me - my caretaker went and brought a cute towel and then had plastic sewn to the back of the towel. It works really well and folds up quite small.

that cosy n dry is way too expensive for me :/ thanks bubbar i'll have a look into doing that

Might be worth searching for a disability/incontinence care travel changing matt

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    Can someone please help me find a suitably priced, large (about the same size as a normal changing mat) that is suitable for travel please?

I've seen some inflatable ones in places but not sure where to buy one

all help would be appreciated

cheers
    Dont get the cosyndry one because it is DEFINATELY not travel size, that thing is massive and if you try to fold it up it fills with air and gets complicated... that mat is better left at home for your nursery, if you want a smaller one that is foldable, go to babykins.com, they have an AB changing mat that is half the size of the one from cosyndry and also half the price and in 35$ USD so its still much much cheaper while the cosyndry one is pretty much $90 USD with tax and shipping included.

Source: I own the Cosyndry changing mat AND the babykins mat.

hi

i had a custem pvc travel changeing mat made by cosy and dry it 20x24cm and that perfect for me and it easy to clean, store, and fits easly in to my bag i also got a small bib for when i am traveling it so much easyer that taking my full side stuff around as i spend a lot of time away and on the roads in the uk, ireland and europe. all you need to do is to email them with what you want

Hi All

I have found a very quick and easy way to get a changing mat. Buy a vinyl table cloth, fold it in half and stitch around the edges. If you want more padding you can put thin foam between the two halves. I have one with cute bunnies on it because it was Easter themed.

You can give it a more finished look by sewwing it top and side with the vinyl on the inside and the cloth backing outside.(showing)Then turn it inside out through the open seam at the bottom, insert the foam and stitch the bottom seam closed.

Have fun.

Babysuzy