Thread: My introduction

Default My introduction

Hello,

I've liked diapers my entire life that I can remember. and if I could be any age would be a toddler. So naturally one of the first things on the internet I looked up was diapers, and have seen adisc pop up hundreds if not thousands of times. A day or two ago I finally decided to register on it. I've never talked or registered on any groups of others who liked diapers, so this is all new to me.

I'm also a computer programmer as my name suggest. I've been trying to learn C++ and other programming languages to write a game and or other programs.

I'm Christian and do believe in Jesus as my savior.

I play Minecraft, World of Tanks, 007 Night Fire (for PC), and have played War of Legends, RuneScape, MW2, Black Ops, Far Cry(PC).

I've only been caught with diapers ones by my dad while I was buying them but he seems to have just tried to forget and never brought it up again. I told my mom about three times in last decade or more years that i wanted to wear diapers again but she ignored and forgot about it and has never brought it up. So I can't use diapers openly and have never been a bed wetter.

I hope I didn't leave any thing impotent out.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    I'm also a computer programmer as my name suggest. I've been trying to learn C++ and other programming languages to write a game and or other programs.
    Welcome to ADISC, computerProgrammer!

You might check out the Programmers group. There are a few of us around! I've been in the software industry for years--operating systems--but always thought making games would be a blast. Consequently, like you, I've done some OpenGL and other graphical stuff in my spare time. Lots of fun! I've built plenty of game fragments, but never finished anything. I'm terrible that way! Part of the problem is that I'm not much of an artist, and getting my more artistic friends to lend me a hand is never as easy as I expect it to be.

Or at least, that'll be my excuse.

I do also enjoy cooking up little non-interactive graphical demos--throwbacks to my Amiga days and the early demoscene.

I think you'll find quite a few Minecrafters around here too. I'm a retro-gamer myself. Gaming, for me, means sitting in front of the Wii playing Virtual Console titles like the original Legend of Zelda or Super Mario Bros. Just finished Kid Icarus... for the 10,000th time.

Cheers! And again: Welcome!

Ok, I joined the group programmers. I don't know y I didn't think of that group when I was adding groups.
    And thanks for first response.

Yo man

How's it hangin, hope ya having fun with the community?
    Anyways enjoy this place make friends wear diapers play ganes (sounds like a great time to me) so enjoy yourself k?

So you do like homebrews? That's sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostBaby
    "How's it hangin"
    lol, has new meaning here. sadly I don't have a stable supply of diapers so I'm saving ones I have for later. but as in whats up. not much I'm amazing how many people viewed this thread and my profile so quickly. This is my first time using a forum so idk if I'm replying to this correctly.

Oh and about homebrews, I'm trying to write a game as a long run project but atm all I can do is draw polygons on a screen and check for key press and mouse position.
    Last edited by LilByte; 17-Jun-2012 at 05:51.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    Hello, and welcome! Have you taken any programming classes, or have you been learning on your own?

Besides C++, what other languages do you know?

And as Cottontail said, make sure to check out the Programmers group. There's quite a few of us around here. I'm currently in my junior year of a Computer Science-related degree. I've mostly worked with C++, although I prefer Java.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes
    Besides C++, what other languages do you know?
    I know Visual Basic, cmd (.bat) if that's considered one, vbs, learning OpenGL and SDL. I'm using online forums and online books mainly no classes. // I can read a lot more then the list of languages I listed but those ones that I do most. I have used LUA but only in Minecraft computer craft mod. in game play not writing the mod.
    Last edited by LilByte; 17-Jun-2012 at 05:51.

Your already smarter than me I didn't understand a word of that genuis mumbo jumbo, and yes, yes you are doing correctly