Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Smile Hey

Hey. :]

I'm new here, i've been around the AB/DL scene for almost a year now and figured i could sign up here, i hope to make a lot of new friends and meet a lot of nice, new people. :]

there's a few out there that may know me, but i'm new to the majority of you guys, so, hey there, nice to meet you.

i'm an adult CT, i have a cub and she's pretty much the only one i tend to CT.
    i'm also a furry! a moogle! Userpage of lewney -- Fur Affinity [dot] net yay!
    i like playing games and reading books, i live in the netherlands and my first language is dutch, but i'm very fluent in english, i read english books and basically type/read english more than i speak/read dutch.

I hope to have a nice time here, and again, nice to meet you all. :]

Welcome to ADISC, Lewnster! I'm totally not inviting you here because you asked me to.

Yay, moogle. welcome to ADISC Mr Moogle. x3 enjoy your stay and don't stink up the place too much. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lewney View Post
    Hey. :]

I'm new here, i've been around the AB/DL scene for almost a year now and figured i could sign up here, i hope to make a lot of new friends and meet a lot of nice, new people. :]

there's a few out there that may know me, but i'm new to the majority of you guys, so, hey there, nice to meet you.

i'm an adult CT, i have a cub and she's pretty much the only one i tend to CT.
    i'm also a furry! a moogle! Userpage of lewney -- Fur Affinity [dot] net yay!
    i like playing games and reading books, i live in the netherlands and my first language is dutch, but i'm very fluent in english, i read english books and basically type/read english more than i speak/read dutch.

I hope to have a nice time here, and again, nice to meet you all. :]
    Hi there welcome to ADISC. I hope we can get to know each other.

Hai Lewney. Welcome to ADISC.

I Know you, so i shan't ask questions :P

Oh MY GOODNESS! How did I miss a Lewney sneaking in the door. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

*Jumps up on lewney's back and grabs at his pom.*

And yeah... i completely agree with Charlie. Lewney is so a babyfur in denial.

But welcome anyway.

You should use your fursona as your avatar next time you register from now on (double account are bad, mkay?), then I wouldn't need to look at your FA to realize that I already know of you

Babyfurs in denial are always fun to have around. You'll fit right in

(More seriously, nice to see you 'round these parts, I hope you'll enjoy the site)

Holy mother of god...you got Bolt to post on the forums.

Welcome, smellymoogle.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    You should use your fursona as your avatar
    Yeah! Something like this...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7295523@400-1327677782.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	12826

Just sayin... i think that artist did a great job and stuff.... :P

Or you could use one of the actual GOOD pics of you.