Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A quick question

Default A quick question

Um... Alright, I'm not sure if this is the best place or not for my question, but I think it would be more proper here than the teen baby or incontience forum. But um... alright, here's the deal:

For a few years, I've gotten enjoyment from wetting myself. Just recently (in September), I've gotten married. The other night, we were discussing things and we decided to share some of our deepest secrets. Naturally, this popped into my mind. After a few things, I brought it up and to my surprise, she wanted to try to, too. However, due to the intensity of her potty training, she's been having trouble being about to go with clothes on. My question is what tips can I give her to help her overcome her mindset? Umm extra info is she has a small, active bladder (she goes about every 2.5 to 3.5 hours depending on how much she drinks) and I've told her to take it slow and to try sitting on the toilet with her clothes still up. Is there any other technique we can try to help her reach this goal?

The clothes while on the toilet is the way I did it. I had trouble going if I wasn't standing in the washroom, so I slowly worked myself away from the bathroom, then I would start the flow while standing up and quickly sit/lay down(once the flow was enough to continue). I guess some people need to work at it more to 'untrain' themselves a bit, but I'm sure if she keeps it up it'll come.

FullMetal

Hmm, well I started wetting diapers so long ago so I might be a bit rusty, but:

Like you said, I believe I tried to make believe I was going to the bathroom like normal, just with a diaper on. Instead of water or any other liquid, I would go with soda, it moves through you pretty fast...so does alcohol.

I always tried to relax completely and try not pushing on my bladder, that does not work in the least so if she is doing that tell her to not, but instead to relax the bladder. This worked best for me when I was watching television or something that did not require anything to think about.

It also worked better for me standing, but she is a girl..so IDK about that.

If she is trying to do it walking or laying down, then she is skipping a step in the process. Inform her that it takes a while, because it really does. It took me a bit of time to first do it. But she will get it. I have faith.

Tell her I said good luck!

FullMetal

Thanks for the input ^^ Hopefully itll work if she keeps trying but I was (and still am) hoping there may be a different way. Personally, at first I only had to train for sitting/laying, I could start standing and went from there. But now I can do it freely, no matter the circumstances. But hmm maybe that's the best way. If I know that works for most people, though, maybe I can convince her to try it (we're in college and use semi-public restrooms, open to the whole dorm building and she's worried someone will notice what's she's doing and point it out. Also, we "share" a dorm, her roommate dropped out so I just stay in hers, so she has reason to worry about someone learning within the room)

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Hmm, well I started wetting diapers so long ago so I might be a bit rusty, but:

Like you said, I believe I tried to make believe I was going to the bathroom like normal, just with a diaper on. Instead of water or any other liquid, I would go with soda, it moves through you pretty fast...so does alcohol.

I always tried to relax completely and try not pushing on my bladder, that does not work in the least so if she is doing that tell her to not, but instead to relax the bladder. This worked best for me when I was watching television or something that did not require anything to think about.

It also worked better for me standing, but she is a girl..so IDK about that.

If she is trying to do it walking or laying down, then she is skipping a step in the process. Inform her that it takes a while, because it really does. It took me a bit of time to first do it. But she will get it. I have faith.

Tell her I said good luck!

FullMetal
    sorry if this turns out to be a double post, but the second reply hadnt been posted when i clicked Post Reply last time >.< but alright, and theres two things here: (1) Like i said, it might be misplaces, she's not quite into diapers, but its the same concept to a point (2) were in a dorm, both under 21 so no alcohol. But otherwise, all information will hell ^^ As for soda, she's a pepsi addict so no problem there XD
    And alright, that might work. i told her to lightly push, not to try to force it out. But if she should relax, ill make sure that i let her know ^^ and also, shes not tryling walking or lying down, but shes trying sitting. I think thats more natural for her, plus im not sure if she would be able to go standing up either way.
    But alright, thanks for the advice ^^ if it does take most people a while then i guess i shouldnt feel like its impossible for her to learn if she cant get it right for a few weeks. And alright, Ill let her know you said good luck ^^
    Last edited by Peachy; 09-Oct-2008 at 06:42. Reason: merging double post

The bladder relaxes due to parasympathetic control, and a heightened state of anxiety/fear/arousal will not help her go. My suggestion along with a lot of water (the diuretic effects of caffeine are questionable) is find a nice safe place where there's no fear of discovery, where she can sit at the appropriate level (think toilet level) and let go. Another option is have her start, then try and stop, then pull back on her pants and continue, anyone who has ever stopped mid flow knows how hard it is to stay stopped.

I used hynosis at first. The one i used was at cutest. There is a link on the links page under AB/TB/DL clothes.

both under 21 and already married????

kids are crazy these days

but all the power to u

Darkfinn

Hey... be happy you have found someone who is willing to try out our little kink.

There are two ways to go about this... you can

1: Have her sit on the toilet with her pants/panties on and see if she can get it going.

2: Do not allow her to use the bathroom no matter how much she begs... eventually nature will take its course.

Getting used to wetting yourself is one hell of a mental block to overcome... and the first time is definately the hardest. But once she has done and her brain senses that it is okay to "have an accident" it will become easier over time.

that's really cool she wants to try too wish my i knew how my gf would react

Call this crazy, but I can go a lot easier when water is running. The sound o fit calms me and it reminds me to go as well. You can try that and see if that helps along with everyone else's response. I'm shes more than okay with it, and I wish you both the best of luck

~Christhefur~