Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else get this feeling when?

Default Does anyone else get this feeling when?

when your watching something on tv that mentions diaper do you get the feeling people know about it but they dont know about it or like any wierd feeling especially if you live with your parents

100%! Of if you're in the store and you see diapers, and your parents walk by it like they're nothing, but you feel like they know for some reason.

you know i really hate that feeling but it make you courious as to thinking do they know and dont want to say or do they just dont know i hate it

Yup! Or when they call you over and say they need to talk to you privately! Oh man, worst feelings ever.

i only get that feeling because i got cought with a diaper one time it was a diaper from my sisters baby doll and i was trying to wear it but i didnt fit so i just went into the bathroom and peed in it and me being not so smart and not exactlly what i was doing i put it in the bottom of the trash can so the next day my mom found it and she was really mad thats the only reason i get that feeling know

Quote Originally Posted by RussianRonaldo View Post
    100%! Of if you're in the store and you see diapers, and your parents walk by it like they're nothing, but you feel like they know for some reason.
    I feel the exact same way.

Some of my lady friends are having kids, and when fixing one of their comps last week she had a hour long conversation with her friend at the table about diapers. Having diaper parties, whether she would switch to cloth, or what disposables were best. She then asked me if I knew anything and I just kind of shrugged trying to hide a blush sneaking up "Why the hell would I know anything about that?"

I'm honestly very glad no one knows. I'd be the but of every joke at the baby shower. "Geno! So what bottles and pacis are best since you know all about it?"

Facepalms.