Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is for anyone who is down or sad.

Andy0107

Smile this is for anyone who is down or sad.

this is what i listen to when i am deepened or need cheering up ( YouTube XL )
    also what do you like when you need cheering up?
    p.s if any one need a hand with anything or wants to discuss anything or simply just want to talk to just ask i am always happy to help.

sorry i was ment to say dont worry be happy by walk off the earth where it says Youtube xl
    Last edited by Nihlus; 16-Jun-2012 at 22:11. Reason: Merging posts

AlexShrike

listening to happy songs is always good for cheering me up- the safety dance, this too shall pass, always look on the bright side of life, that kind of stuff.
    Thinking about the positive side of things is always good too- GF broke up with you? You'll have more free time and money. Car stopped working? You're releasing less emissions.
    things like that.

BLMProductions

I'm alone and broke. All i have is my car

AlexShrike

Wow, that's pretty tough.
    in a well-meaning way, look on the bright side- at least you have a car.
    All I can say for the rest is you won't be alone forever, but there's not much I can say for being broke.

BLMProductions

thanks that helps a little

AlexShrike

also, a tune which never fails to cheer me up- #tomsdogdotcom
    every time.

BLMProductions

I just died of laughter, that was cute

My favourite "pick me up" is Eendo - "Boro Vasat" "ایندو - "برو وسط It's positively contagious!

Mind you...for the first time in I don't know how long...I am neither down nor sad (even tho' my situation re living arrangements has not changed...I'm still homeless as of tomorrow noon!)

Life doesn't seem so bad, tho'...when you have someone to share it with...and...I have found that! :-D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlexShrike View Post
    every time.
    Is it the tune...or the image? :P

Quote Originally Posted by AlexShrike View Post
    every time.
    My Daughter just came in and said "that's Ed's World" music? I have no idea what she means, but is she right?

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    I'm alone and broke. All i have is my car
    Hi hunny,

With being broke, do you have enough money to eat? Or do you just not have any money spare after all the bills have been paid etc... ?

In 2006/2007 when we lived out in Gnosall, we were really struggling with money so bad that one week we had to borrow food from a friend because we were so skint we couldn't afford to put a meal on the table for the children or ourselves. I was off sick from an accident at work, getting only sick pay, and Simon was made redundant from his job so on JSA, the money was REALLY tight.

I'm not claiming to be worse than you, or trying to say you're not that bad, I will get to the point eventually I promise...

When we were this skint, we couldn't afford to go out for the day, or to take the children anywhere, we were so fed up and depressed.

We started going for walks along the canal as our only source of entertainment, at first it wasn't really good, but when we stopped and started looking at every little one of Mother Nature's miracles, the walks became very interesting and entertaining, even the children enjoyed themselves, my Daughter would be bored to death by something so simple and good these days, as even though she stopped seeing her Father in 2004, she still developed a few of his bad traits...

We couldn't go out as a couple in the evenings, as we didn't know anyone who would babysit, and we couldn't afford to go out, never mind pay them! We started going for walks together in the day, when the children were at school.

I know you are alone and upset about this at the moment, but do you have any way of meeting new people? I know that going out is expensive, but sometimes you don't meet the best people by going clubbing, or to the local pub, a lot of the time, the girls who are single and that congregate at these places are only after a one night stand and a bit of fun anyway. (I don't have anything against girls who go clubbing or out to pubs, I was one of them many years ago prior to children... (not a one night stand girl, just one who enjoyed going out for a laugh and a drink)

Do you have any local FREE interest clubs, or local places of interest, that you might meet an ideal companion at? (yes, I know that very little is free nowadays)

I do know how you feel, I was single and broke for quite some time, I never thought I would meet Mr Right, I THOUGHT my childrens' Father was Mr Right, but after 7 years of hell I finally kicked him out, (he constantly cheated on me the whole 7 years, AND he was abusive to me and my children) I started talking to Simon more, when I was on my own with kids, I had kinda known him for a year or so previous, but I never talked to him much, when we did start talking though, I soon knew that I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. The minute I saw him on my doorstep for real, I melted in his arms....

Fate will take it's course, you WILL find Miss/Mr Right in the end, honestly, trust me. If you are destined for a solitary life, there will be a reason for it. Everything has reasoning behind it. I promise you.

As for me, if I had known back before December 2006, that it was going to be my last year of being able to go for walks, to be able to hobble on crutches out of the house, to be "free" (not relationship free, I mean not being bedbound) to do pretty much what I wanted (that didn't cost money) I would have spent more time enjoying my legs and my ability to walk, even though I was on crutches and in pain in my knee from the accident at work, at least I was able to "hobble" far enough to enjoy Mother Nature's little miracles along the canal path and in the woods to the side, I would have spent more time playing with my children, out spent a LOT of time with them already, but I could have spent a lot more time playing with them.

Never take ANYTHING for granted, because it will be gone so quick that it slaps you hard in the face just as it walks out the door. (Metaphor, not talking about an actual argument with a partner or ex-partner etc)

What a lot of waffle, so, what am I trying to say? I THINK I'm trying to say, that however low you are right now, try to keep your chin up and remember that you're not all that bad, life really isn't as crap as it feels. Get up, get out and enjoy what you DO have, because you never know, you could lose it all in a flash.

If you're in a crap paying job, be thankful that you DO have a job, so many people out of work these days... try and think of all the positives with whatever crappy situation you are going through, every cloud has a silver lining after all? There is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel....you just have to take your "negative blinkers" off, and find it...

You can shout at me, get angry with me, whatever, I honestly don't mind

((((((((((Soft gentle hugs for you))))))))))

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk 2