Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuk size comparison for those wondering how the different size nuks and paci's from Pacifiers r Us compare to each other

Smile Nuk size comparison for those wondering how the different size nuks and paci's from Pacifiers r Us compare to each other

Their seem to be a lot of confusion over how some of different paci's compare so here is nice pic of collect nuk2 to nuk7 and a cherry pop in order of teat size to make it easy.
    Sorry no thumb.

Paci's

Fayte

WOAH that's a huge paci. I was thinking of getting a size 7, but I might have to stick with a 5. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    WOAH that's a huge paci. I was thinking of getting a size 7, but I might have to stick with a 5. ._.
    I was a bit weary at first; since it was my first purchase of a proper paci, I wanted to select wisely. However, I went with a silicone 7 and LOVE it! I might just have a giant mouth (okay, I do have a giant mouth), but it is very comfortable and wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Is that Nuk 3 really a Nuk 3? It looks too small :/

And good god that cherry pop looks like it would be like having a golf ball in your mouth!!!

lilstinkybutt

Yeah I dunno, even my nuk5 makes me gag sometimes, don't think I could ever use those big ones!

seing the nuk 7... I don't see a difference between it and the nuk 5 other then length and silicone. I think it would of been better if they shortened it and had it be the same size or slightly bigger then the nuk 5. But the only reason i'd get one now is if it lasts a lot longer then a nuk 5 does. But I was fine using a nuk 5 for two years so it clearly paid for itself. Now i'm on my 2nd nuk 5.

they did make basically a nuk 5 just in silicone the "7" just has an extended stem so it sits farther back in the mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
    they did make basically a nuk 5 just in silicone the "7" just has an extended stem so it sits farther back in the mouth!
    Yeah, i think it looks like it sits so far back that it might cause me to gag or something.

To me, the size of the nuk 5, nuk 7, or cherry pop nipples are all great and all, except... I want a bigger shield!!!