View Poll Results: Still get the Urge to wear diapers?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 95.24%
  • No

3 4.76%

Thread: Does anyone get the urge?

Default Does anyone get the urge?

For me the urge always use to return to the degree of buying more after running out. but now it seems that i don't anymore... that doesn't by any means say that i don't like them.
    Does anyone have a theory as to why? Do you still get the urge?

Just thought of recirculating the question.

Thanks

It's normal (at least for us) to have an ebb and flow in desire. Consider it similar to anything else you like. You might love popcorn but if you had it at every meal, the bloom would likely soon be off the rose and you'd get tired of it for a while. For my part, my general desire is fairly low but rarely falls below that level. It spikes up higher now and again. The urgency dropped a lot for me when I could wear as I wanted. I could be wearing right now but I've got better things to do and I'll enjoy it more at that time.

right now I have to avoid the urge to go to the store every time I'm out. I accumulated a bit of a stash during the first weeks of experimentation and I'm trying to use most of them before buying more.

I'd like to come to an equilibrium like you describe

Quote Originally Posted by squishysquee View Post
    right now I have to avoid the urge to go to the store every time I'm out. I accumulated a bit of a stash during the first weeks of experimentation and I'm trying to use most of them before buying more.

I'd like to come to an equilibrium like you describe
    I don't know that anyone else will follow my progression. For me, it's mostly tied to my sex drive which makes it an intense but relatively narrow slice of life. Most of my problems centered around self-denial. Once that edge was off and I could really start to feel more self-accepting, things got much better. It certainly wasn't instant after moving out, more like a progression of a few years to have the sense that not only could I wear diapers that fit when I wanted to but that this wasn't some transient situation that was going to vanish at any moment. It feels pretty normal now. Not the kind of normal where I want to walk down the street in nothing but a diaper but like it has a place in my life and it fits properly. ABDL friends also helped this a lot, even when we don't talk about diapers at all.

Yes! It's rather bing and purge for me. I tend to go through a few days of wearing, then forget about it for weeks at a time. Like Trevor said, I do it when the urge hits, because I'll enjoy it most at that time.

I get them when I haven't worn in a while like I did just recently.

I don't wear everyday but I have the urge to. I don't wear at work or to much around the wife. Only when I'm home alone and she's working.

I do, periodically. Something about them makes me freeze up, though. I've still got mental issues behind them that I have to work through before they become a healthy part of my psyche. And then I shall finally indulge the urge to acquire diapers.

For a theory as to why we have the urge, that's something I came to ADISC to figure out. If I have any breakthroughs on the matter, I'll be certain to post it (because so many people care about psychological ramblings on the internet, right?)

I have the urge to wear them as I haven't owned any clean ones for a long time since I was a teenager. However I'm buying girls drynites this saturday, so I can hide them at my mates flat in pleasure and wear them with my sexual pleasure.