Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have a thirty five and a half inch waist what size diapers should i get and where on the package will it sy it

Default i have a thirty five and a half inch waist what size diapers should i get and where on the package will it sy it

just want to know what size diaper would fit me and if i could were babie diapers like huggies, pampers etc etc

Medium youth or adult diapers my friend.
    Dont know much about Brands but i heard M4s are nice.
    Last edited by Noodle; 15-Jun-2012 at 19:53.

Are you buying online or offline? Medium should fit you fine but baby diapers are definite nope, none will fit properly. If you're doing it in real life then I hear Depends Max Protection are probably the best you'll get but as for online them you can't go wrong with Abena abri-form M4s but Dry 24/7s or Bambinos are excellent choices as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Are you buying online or offline? Medium should fit you fine but baby diapers are definite nope, none will fit properly. If you're doing it in real life then I hear Depends Max Protection are probably the best you'll get but as for online them you can't go wrong with Abena abri-form M4s but Dry 24/7s or Bambinos are excellent choices as well.
    Depends Max Protection were discontinued in stores, they're only sold online now. Which sucks, because as far as I'm aware they are the only plastic back store sold diapers. Anyways, in the ways of Diapers in store, don't get Youth or small diapers. I have a waist just a bit smaller than yours and smalls are a stretch for me(If you're getting tabbed diapers anyways, Pull-ups should be fine at small) Certainty diapers(Walgreens brand) are quite nice if you're stuck buying in store.

Plus, Certainty diapers are super cheap(you can buy 40 for twenty bucks in store)

thanks for the advice but ive never bought diapers before and the closest plac to me is a gas station and they only have like two or three kinds of diapers and of course they dont have a website so i cant see what size it is and ive tried to buy at stores but i just cant get the courage to do and again dont know what size the diapers are but thanks so much for the advice

I nominate this thread for inclusion in the "Great Googly Moogly, this should be an article with a sticky thread pointed at it."

Suggested title?
    DIAPER SIZES: WILL THEY FIT ME?

Per previous request, I've avoided using size 7 all-caps font. Although that thread was looked at, so the snare caught its prey. Hopefully, too, this will be looked at, acknowledged, and then implemented.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cvilledperdyl View Post
    just want to know what size diaper would fit me and if i could were babie diapers like huggies, pampers etc etc
    No baby diapers for you; your waist (and bladder ... and legs, one would think) have outgrown them.

thanks for the advice but ive never bought diapers before and the closest plac to me is a gas station and they only have like two or three kinds of diapers and of course they dont have a website so i cant see what size it is and ive tried to buy at stores but i just cant get the courage to do and again dont know what size the diapers are but thanks so much for the advice
    A gas station will almost certainly only have baby diapers and like we've already said those won't work so either just get up the courage to do it in a store or find a way to order online (which at 18 isn't difficult) because otherwise you'll be diaperless for a long time.

another problem is that i dont order much online and parents are hone almost all the time and i have no credit card

another problem is that i dont order much online and parents are hone almost all the time and i have no credit card
    Hmm. Yes, these are problems you'll have to overcome in some way.

GoodNites might work; I was able to fit into the first-generation XLs with a 34"-36" waist. There will be package-crushing, though, and if you get an erection, the whole thing might tear apart, but it's possible (perhaps).