Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: odd imaginings?

Default odd imaginings?

When I look at things I can see how they would look if they were burning. It is a beautiful site to see. Well atleast it is to me.

When I look at things, I can see how they´d look if they were invisible... it´s scary...

BLMProductions

Hmmm, I do the same thing lol. I feel weird when i think that though

Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    Hmmm, I do the same thing lol. I feel weird when i think that though
    really? to me watching flames dance across a surface is beautiful

pamperchu

can you draw?

courier7

Sometimes when I look at things I see terrible things. Then when it enters my mind it won't leave. I see scary and sad things. I always have, it's like I have a curse. I imagine scary, sad and terrible scenarios. Help me :,(.

I won't tell my family so I don't worry them. It's only recently they have come back though.

Quote Originally Posted by courier7 View Post
    Sometimes when I look at things I see terrible things. Then when it enters my mind it won't leave. I see scary and sad things. I always have, it's like I have a curse. I imagine scary, sad and terrible scenarios. Help me :,(.

I won't tell my family so I don't worry them. It's only recently they have come back though.
    I really don't know what to say. I am sorry that you have to gob through that, butvi have never been good at making ingrained thoughts go away.

In fact, I used to (and recently started again) have these half-nightmares, basically meaning they occurred when I was trying to get to sleep, but not quite there. Sometimes I would actually feel the monster or murderer grab me or crawl all over me, and other times when I tried to think of happy things like clowns and balloons in order to have a peaceful sleep, the clown would turn demonic and cannibalistic. It would not go away no matter what else I tried to think of. I never used to be afraid of clowns before that, but now I can only see what they would look like if they were demons or whatever when I see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    [a video]
    Thanks for that. It explains this bit from the Venture Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Thanks for that. It explains this bit from the Venture Bros.
    Scarier than the real thing.