Thread: Hej :)

Default Hej :)

Hej,
    I am new here and try to introduce myself.

I'm from Germany, student and a very inquisitively and playful person. So I love colors and games, but I'm not an AB or DL.
    My interests are photography, knitting, reading books, listen musics (mostly soundtracks), playing on 3ds or with Lego bricks and being creative with my hands.
    I live together with my friend, three cheeky cats and three crazy degus. (I like the number 3 - because I like numbers - but I'm not Monk )

As you can see my english is very lousy and i hope to find interesting talks, learning new things and improve my language skills.

Have a nice day!

Malin

Ryga

Welcome to ADISC! Great intro but I have some questions, What do you mean you aren't AB or DL? Are you just someone who likes acting younger but not as young as a baby? Hopefully you don't get the wrong idea from my questions, just curious. You seem like a very friendly person and I hope you enjoy the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Hej,

I'm from Germany, student and a very inquisitively and playful person. So I love colors and games, but I'm not an AB or DL.
    My interests are photography, knitting, reading books, listen musics (mostly soundtracks), playing on 3ds or with Lego bricks and being creative with my hands.
    I live together with my friend, three cheeky cats and three crazy degus. (I like the number 3 - because I like numbers - but I'm not Monk )

As you can see my english is very lousy and i hope to find interesting talks, learning new things and improve my language skills.

Have a nice day!

Malin
    Hey there Malin and welcome to ADISC.

First off, let me say that even though you may see your English as lousy, it was good. A few rough spots here and there but otherwise pretty good.

What's it like in Germany? I've always wanted to go there but never had the time or funds.

I see you like reading books and listening to music, would you have any favorites? For me, books by Stephen King and Dean Koontz are my favorites, and any music that is rock/metal/German tops the lists.

Just out of curiosity, what is a "crazy degus" ?

I hope to see you around having fun here. Have a nice day yourself.

Tripped: I recently asked this question of Malin myself, I thought maybe she meant 'dog'.

It turns out a Degu is a small rodent type thing! Degu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, welcome to ADISC!
    Last edited by Talula; 14-Jun-2012 at 22:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Hej,

Have a nice day!

Malin
    Hi Malin welcome to ADISC. I hope we can get to know each other. So what is like to life in germany?

Hi Malin

Nice to meet you. I'm relatively new here as well. It seems like I am going to be spending much more time here in the future. :-)