Thread: Nuk 7?

Default Nuk 7?

i was wondering id anyone has heard of a nuk 7? If so is it way bigger than the nuk 5? Here is where i saw it.

NUK Youth Teen Adult Babytalk Pacifier

babyDavid

wow that looks awesome! though ive never spent $60 on anything that wasnt a jacket, i might give that another look when i have sufficient funds.
    the rest of that site is cool too XD i didnt know they made adult strollers

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    wow that looks awesome! though ive never spent $60 on anything that wasnt a jacket, i might give that another look when i have sufficient funds.
    oh check these out too!

Huggies Little Movers Hawaiian Youth Adult Diapers

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    They don't. All they did was buy it from a special needs store then are saying its a adult baby stroller.

anyways the site and the extremely low prices just make me think theres something fishy going on. Something very, very fishy.

Ryga

This has to be some sort of scam... Seriously Huggies for youths and adults that comes in sizes from 24" to 63" waist, NUK 7's, I agree with Fire2box, something isn't right here.

There was a thread about this site some time ago. It´s fake.
    They even copied Pamperchu´s diaper tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by OffToSleep View Post
    This has to be some sort of scam... Seriously Huggies for youths and adults that comes in sizes from 24" to 63" waist, NUK 7's, I agree with Fire2box, something isn't right here.
    yeah, and it would take *serious" modifying to even make them that size and still be useable and it wouldn't be easy at all. so the fact they would sell them at less then 20 for a whole package is what makes it seems like a very likely scam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHare View Post
    There was a thread about this site some time ago. It´s fake.
    They even copied Pamperchu´s diaper tapes.
    Yeah I thought this was the same site, jsut wasn't sure. So given that I say that's grounds for a lifetime boycott on it.

We already have an opened thread about this site here, so closing.

It appears that the site might be a scam, so everyone please beware!