View Poll Results: Who?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

47 75.81%
  • John McCain

15 24.19%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: American Presidential Candidates 2008 (Poll #2)

Default American Presidential Candidates 2008 (Poll #2)

This poll eliminates the Undecided and Other options from the old poll. Plus, it'd be nice to get a modern look at peoples' preferences, what with the debates, campaigns, etc. (I vote for Obama.) So... Obama or McCain for America?

The reason there are no third-party candidates in this poll is because they are in the old one, which is STILL ACTIVE. Just look around!
    Last edited by Kovy; 14-Oct-2008 at 23:22.

Obama

darn but shh dont tell mah family they are all republican :O
    id be killed for being democrat =P not really.... i just didnt tell em cause my dad is very opinionated and id never hear the end of how "wonderful" McCain is

Obama

We really need a good president after the disaster that was Bush...

Im sorry but must it be Obama or McCain? There are many other canidates running for President. Personally I would vote (if I were of legal age) for Ralph Nader who is apparently running for the Peace & Freedom party. My reasons are mainly being Obama and McCain say neerly the same thing and agree with each other so it can be hard to tell who is fighting for what. Second being ive seen some of nader's speeches and looked on his site about the issues, honestly it got me very motivated. (Nader has also ran witht the American Independent party,the Green party and the Reform party.)

(If i ONLY had the options of those two id choose McCail only because i somewhat trust in Palin.)

Quote Originally Posted by VR Wolf View Post
    Im sorry but must it be Obama or McCain? There are many other canidates running for President. Personally I would vote (if I were of legal age) for Ralph Nader who is apparently running for the Peace & Freedom party. My reasons are mainly being Obama and McCain say neerly the same thing and agree with each other so it can be hard to tell who is fighting for what. Second being ive seen some of nader's speeches and looked on his site about the issues, honestly it got me very motivated. (Nader has also ran witht the American Independent party,the Green party and the Reform party.)

(If i ONLY had the options of those two id choose McCail only because i somewhat trust in Palin.)

Well in his previous poll, he had other options...But yeah...Obama and McCain are the only ones that really matter that much...Everyone else that's running doesn't really have a chance to win

I am with John Mccain but I would of rather had Mitt Romney who I voted for. Anyways I just hope which ever team gets elected doesn't %$&* us up more.

Obama. Any chance of supporting McCain was whisked away when Palin was Nominated as Vp.

people on both sides have connections with extremists.So we're f***ed either way.

It's a shame that third parties aren't a viable option, I'm voting for Barr to send the message - that I'm fed up with both parties and their crappy leadership.
    Washington was right when he said that political parties would be the end of democracy because they'd thinking winning was more important than leadership. Plus I believe in the libertarian ideals more than either parties platform (ok, so if I'm against guns, I'm for abortion? And because of the abortion thing I'm now for socialized health care?!? - this is just one example)

As an addendum if more people vote third party instead of not voting or just picking one of the candidates, because those were the only options, then the parties will be forced to listen to the people to maintain power instead of picking things to oppose each other on (You can't be against the death penalty, we already called it! You can have nuclear power instead).
    Last edited by Martin; 09-Oct-2008 at 07:31. Reason: Merging Doublepost.

The problem with the third party candidates is that they go further right or left of the two main parties.