Thread: Hello all

Post Hello all

Hey everyone,

My name is Mobius (not my real name-duh), and I am new-ish to this forum. I say new-ish, because I signed up a while ago, but I am just now getting around to making an intro.

Enough about that, and more about me.

I am a reasonably shy person from south Mississippi who (I bet you couldn't guess this one) likes diapers. I've had a certain attraction to diapers for as far back as I can remember. I'm not sure how or why this attraction started, but all I know about it is that it has stuck and it's why I came to this website.

Since I'm shy, I prefer to spend most of my time inside, on the internet mostly, in fact I spend most of my free time on the internet. It's a habit I'm trying to break. I do like to play video games too, and they take up a bit of my time as well. If I had to pick a favorite game it would be any game from the Ace Combat series or Fallout series; I could play those games all day everyday and never tire of them.

My main hobby and one that I've invested a lot of time in would be drawing. I love drawing, it is my passion, and I get so wrapped up in it sometimes that hours can go by and I won't even notice. So yea...bit of an artist here. I also like to dance (even though I'm no good), play traditional games like Magic and D&D, and play videogames (although we've already been there).

My favorite music genre would definitely be techno, especially the Psy/Goa Trance and Drumstep subgenres. I also enjoy some metal music like Rammstein and Sabaton, and I even like Classic Rock, but techno is my defining sound. I'd even love a chance to become a DJ one day, but I have neither the money nor resources to do so.

I am also a member of the furry fandom, and I do have a Furaffinity account, which is where I upload a good deal of my artwork. I have two fursonas: a fox and a raccoon named Vincent and Louis, respectively.

I am currently in college as a freshman who is perusing a career in aerospace engineering (I'm crossing my fingers for that one XD).

I suppose the reason I came here is the same as most everyone else's, which is to meet and talk to others who have similar interests to mine and maybe even pick up a few friends along the way.

So I guess that's it really, not much left to say except: Nice to meet all of you!

Well, that was a nice intro ^^

Neat name, too. If you're half as good at math as your namesake you'll do fine in engineering :P

You like diapers? Shocking O.o You'll fit right in here, though

Are you one of those old skoll Fallout fan that swears by Fallout 1 or 2, or are you one of those newfangled Fallout 3 fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    If you're half as good at math as your namesake you'll do fine in engineering :P

Are you one of those old skoll Fallout fan that swears by Fallout 1 or 2, or are you one of those newfangled Fallout 3 fan?
    I'm not worried about math so much as I am about college, it's an entirely new experience for me. And let's just say I'm not the best at keeping up with tasks either...

I'm in the newer variety of Fallout fans. I've got nothing against the old games, it's just that I've never played them before; perhaps when I get my own computer that'll have to change.