Thread: Hiyalo

Default Hiyalo

Hello everyone,

My name (as I go by) is KC. I don't get on forums as much as I used to so forgive me if my format or something isn't "up to date" hehe...

Anyways- I hope to maybe get to know some of you guys dealing with the same thing I am. (being an tbdl)... I must say it is quite calming to find a vast amount of people like this... I've had to deal with thinking all kinds of negative things about myself because it seems to be really "odd" or something that "shouldn't happen"...

More about me when I get to know some of ya!

-KC

Quote Originally Posted by Panin View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name (as I go by) is KC. I don't get on forums as much as I used to so forgive me if my format or something isn't "up to date" hehe...

Anyways- I hope to maybe get to know some of you guys dealing with the same thing I am. (being an tbdl)... I must say it is quite calming to find a vast amount of people like this... I've had to deal with thinking all kinds of negative things about myself because it seems to be really "odd" or something that "shouldn't happen"...

More about me when I get to know some of ya!

-KC
    Hi too welcome to ADISC. I hope we can get to know each other. So what hobbies do you like or any intrest?

babyDavid

i felt the same way until i found this site, and then felt so much better as i got to know more people like me. i hope you do too. and its not weird,or odd, its awesome! its great to be this way