Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spiders!

Default Spiders!

So this just had to be posted.

Illinois man flees home naked after finding spider in bed | Fox News

This has got to be the greatest news story in the history of man! (If you can call it news.)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxNews
    The sheriff doesn't suspect drugs or alcohol were involved.
    And that's why it is the greatest news story in the history of man.

I had a nightmare about spiders a night ago. They truly are the most Lovecraftian of horrors.

Spiders is one of my worst fears. Thank god I dont live in a place with poisonous ones, I'd be an insomniac.

Spiders are creepy as hell. I get that they eat shit like flys and other stupid flying insects. but do we really need ones that freaking eat birds or jump the length of a god damn car!?

no we don't we should burn them all, ALL OF THOSE ones! Wel also don't need black widows or fracking brown reclusive's. which are not that fucking reclusive enough! they should go reclusive in the south pole and freeze to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Spiders are creepy as hell. I get that they eat shit like flys and other stupid flying insects. but do we really need ones that freaking eat birds or jump the length of a god damn car!?

no we don't we should burn them all, ALL OF THOSE ones! Wel also don't need black widows or fracking brown reclusive's. which are not that fucking reclusive enough! they should go reclusive in the south pole and freeze to death.

Agreed on practically all accounts. I have been scared of spiders since I was 6 years old (though spiderman is another story lol he is awesome). However, running out of the house naked because of that? PLEASE! Lol, get out of the room at most, but kill the damn thing. The guy obviously doesn't realize that not only are we faster walking than a spider can run and that a few good hits with newspaper could kill it, or almost any other object for that matter. I can just picture robot chicken doing a skit where after this guy gets out of his house, CDC comes by and torches the place to prevent the spider from escaping or something like that, lol.

I have a pet tarantula (eek the spider)!!! I hold it too.

You should have seen me at my job tonight, was walking toward a counter when suddenly I saw a spider on said edge of counter. I immediately freaked and did this weird backwards run/dance thing away from it. Thank God no one was in the lobby besides other employees who looked at me like I was a complete idiot.

I really don't get what the big deal about spiders are. That said I live in nz where theres only one spider that can bite.