Thread: And here we go... or maybe now?? how about now??

Default And here we go... or maybe now?? how about now??

Hi all,

Pleased to meet you. Name's Moosie. As far as what brings me here, I wear diapers occasionally.

Now that that's out of the way, other things I enjoy are probably some of what you do too. I like to work on things..(kind of a good thing since I'm a mechanic) Be they motorcycles to helicopters.. Heck, even if it's the lawnmower I would be happy...

I like to talk to people.. I enjoy entertaining conversations with others that maintain an open mind, or playing games. (Anyone play MTG??) I will admit that I am a bit of a geek though.. (I was screwed when I got my first nintendo.. hooked on games ever since) But geek or outdoors I can always find something fun to do.. and I love to drag friends with me(haHA!!!) British humour had me at Monty Python.. Something I never expected...(NO-body expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!)

So far, I have been very impressed with this site. I have many avenues to explore, many different types of people to interact with, and just a whole bunch to read.. (I have spent hours at a time just going through stuff here..) I have been amazed to see that alot of people on here are quite a bit like me.. Just people that are interested in some facet of our fetish..

Looking forward to seeing y'all on here..

Moosie

Hi all,

Pleased to meet you. Name's Moosie. As far as what brings me here, I wear diapers occasionally.

Now that that's out of the way, other things I enjoy are probably some of what you do too. I like to work on things..(kind of a good thing since I'm a mechanic) Be they motorcycles to helicopters.. Heck, even if it's the lawnmower I would be happy...

I like to talk to people.. I enjoy entertaining conversations with others that maintain an open mind, or playing games. (Anyone play MTG??) I will admit that I am a bit of a geek though.. (I was screwed when I got my first nintendo.. hooked on games ever since) But geek or outdoors I can always find something fun to do.. and I love to drag friends with me(haHA!!!) British humour had me at Monty Python.. Something I never expected...(NO-body expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!)

So far, I have been very impressed with this site. I have many avenues to explore, many different types of people to interact with, and just a whole bunch to read.. (I have spent hours at a time just going through stuff here..) I have been amazed to see that alot of people on here are quite a bit like me.. Just people that are interested in some facet of our fetish..

Moosie
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC! Glad you like Monty Python, it's my favorite comedy sketch show. And now for something completely different, I think you'll really enjoy this site since there are so many topics to post on and such.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie82 View Post
    Hi all,

Moosie
    Great intro... Pleased to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie82 View Post
    Hi all,

Moosie
    hmm we dont see a lot of people from Alaskaon here...
    nice to meet you.