Thread: Greetings and hello

Default Greetings and hello

Howdy y'all.

Biggenx here sipping on some blueberry tea.

I'm glad to be apart of this site and am looking forward to chatting with some of my peeps. Any questions, any topics, anything you want to rap about just send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggenx View Post
    Howdy y'all.

Biggenx here sipping on some blueberry tea.

I'm glad to be apart of this site and am looking forward to chatting with some of my peeps. Any questions, any topics, anything you want to rap about just send me a PM.
    Hi there Biggenx, welcome to ADISC! Why don't you tell us about your interests so that we can get to know you a little better? What kind of music do you like? What do you do in your free time? Do you play any instruments?

max101

hi.. welcome to adisc..
    mind telling us more about you?
    hope to know you more..

Huggs Biggenx!

Glad to have you here at ADISC... I'm a newbie myself. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Sorry for not replying back on the introduction, life has been coming at me a little fast here lately. I'm Biggenx and I love story boarding and creating rough draft drawings with my best friend in the whole wide world! My girlfriend a.k.a. Mah MIMI! Unfortunately I never learned to ever play with any musical instruments, My real quality trait is my big heart and my want to care for everyone I love and hold in my heart. If you have more questions or just want to chat hit me up!

P.S. Also a beast on the black ops