Thread: Greetings and bienvenue

Default Greetings and bienvenue

haha no im not french

umm im terrible at introductions and i dont talk much but heey ill see what i can do

just call me the darknut, my name is of no concern to most of you

umm what brings me to adisc? well im a carer/ dl and im a bit of a forum junky, i dont post much but i skulk around alot and answer what i feel neccesary or random to do so

asides from the obvious im an avid gamer and i do some writing althought i've written a few online stories (under different names) none of my stuff is Dl related, i just can't compose that stuff XD i've tried

but yeah im here to lurk around a bit and find answers to my questions via interpriting advice ment for others XD (to shy to ask himself XD)

i might talk to some of you again, you may never hear from me again who knows

Darknut out

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNut View Post
    haha no im not french

umm im terrible at introductions and i dont talk much but heey ill see what i can do

just call me the darknut, my name is of no concern to most of you

umm what brings me to adisc? well im a carer/ dl and im a bit of a forum junky, i dont post much but i skulk around alot and answer what i feel neccesary or random to do so

asides from the obvious im an avid gamer and i do some writing althought i've written a few online stories (under different names) none of my stuff is Dl related, i just can't compose that stuff XD i've tried

but yeah im here to lurk around a bit and find answers to my questions via interpriting advice ment for others XD (to shy to ask himself XD)

i might talk to some of you again, you may never hear from me again who knows

Darknut out
    Hey DarkNut, welcome to the site. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself! What do you do in your free time? Do you play any Sports? What kind of music do you like?
    Why don't you post some of your stories on ADISC, not all the stories here are *B/DL related!

well, im not much for sports, i did mention that i do a fair chunk of gaming, as for stories, unfortunantly ild need to tweek them first as if you search their names it comes up with my facebook page and i asume it would do visa versa lead to here aswell if i was to post them but ill consider it,

as for music im not much into music i listin to approx none XD

+ as i said im here to just look around and find the answers as i see fit, i may upload in the future i may not, but thank you for replying and hopefully ill see you around the forums again