Thread: samcub

Default samcub

hey guys my names sam im a lion cub
    im pretty new to this side anyway nice to be a part of this site

Quote Originally Posted by samcub View Post
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

Why don't you tell us a little but more about yourself so we can get to know you better?

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Hi welcome to ADISC i hope we can get to know each other

wat hobbeys intrests do u like ^^

i love wrestling i like to play my ps2 and gamecube
    i love the resident evil games i love horror movies
    im a big music person i love wolves and lions with a passion favorite
    animals i also huge anime and digimon fan

Hey! Welcome to ADISC I love music too, I am a big fan of Dance/Electro/Trance kinda music. There are a lot of people that love gaming and stuff on here, I'm sure you wont find it hard to make some cool friends! IRC is always a good place to make friends

Hi Sam
    Welcome to ADISC. What are your favourite Horor movies?

Greetings samcub, and welcome to ADISC!

Wrestling is okay, but I don't watch it. As for playing video games, I used to own a PS2 and a GameCube, but I made the mistake of selling both of them along with dozens of great games when I was 10... But now I mainly just play on the PS3 or my laptop, however I do own an XBOX 360 (which I never use) and a Wii (which is only used for Super Smash Bros. Brawl). Do you play video games often, and if so, what is your favorite kind of genre?

I love playing the Resident Evil games too! I have played almost every single Resident Evil game, and my favorite one was "Resident Evil 4." I played it and completed the game with everything unlocked across all available consoles, including the HD remake (So that's the GameCube, PS2, Wii, and PS3 HD Remake). I probably have over 50 playthroughs overall including my Normal and Professional runs. My favorite "classic" Resident Evil title is Outbreak, simply because of the gameplay and co-op. What is your favorite Resident Evil game?

Horror movies are interesting to watch, even though it's been a while since I last saw one, but I constantly used to watch them with my cousin every Summer night.

I listen to a variety of music sometimes, and I love wolves! I think they are the most amazing animal regardless of what others say. Lions are interesting too.

I watch anime often and I am also a Digimon fan. I have watched every Season, including the newest one, and I own almost all of the Digimon video games. My favorite seasons are 3 and 5 (Tamers and Savers/Data Squad) because I love the characters and the storylines for those specific seasons. Also, I noticed you have Guilmon as an avatar. Is he one of your favorite Digimon? If not, which ones are your favorite? Mine are Guilmon, Dorumon, and Kudamon.

If you have ever wondered what a Digimon diaper could look like, you might be interested in this (unless you have already seen it): http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/r...n-kudamon.html
    They are my custom made Digimon diapers featuring my favorite Digimon, and if you have a request, i'll be willing to take one into consideration!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at ADISC, and if you have any questions, or if you want to chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile.