Thread: 50 Shades of Grey. Any fellow ABDLs read that yet?

Default 50 Shades of Grey. Any fellow ABDLs read that yet?

I'm only on Page 122, and already my AB's mind has been permanently corrupted!

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    I'm only on Page 122, and already my AB's mind has been permanently corrupted!
    I have a rule: once the author of a kink novel has been interviewed on Newsnight = too mainstream for me.

Am I the only ABDL person who feels like their fetish is so much more hardcore than people who think they're ultra-kinky because they like spanking?
    I'm all like "pssh... call me when you're into something that involves body fluids, cos right now you're vanilla - raspberry ripple tops!"

:-p

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    I have a rule: once the author of a kink novel has been interviewed on Newsnight = too mainstream for me.

Am I the only ABDL person who feels like their fetish is so much more hardcore than people who think they're ultra-kinky because they like spanking?
    I'm all like "pssh... call me when you're into something that involves body fluids, cos right now you're vanilla - raspberry ripple tops!"

:-p
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Best response to that kind of post ever! Laughing myself to incontinence! (not hard to do, all things considerred )

P. S. Thanks for the link to the video.
    Last edited by HokieABDL; 13-Jun-2012 at 01:42. Reason: P.S.

My wife has this on her library cue, via Ipad. I don't think I can live up to that, unless you consider pushing the bar like ClaraRiddle said. Then yeah, take that kinkster!

While I can safely say that after reading all three books in the course of 2 weeks, I can most definitely say that it is very well written, and it gives us hope that some day, with something wild as this, that some of our proud ABDL writers could get something of their own published. It's a step in the right direction for fetishists everywhere - but I don't think it's going to revolutionize the bedroom as many critics say.

After all, it wasn't all about the kinky acts - while they were a good accessory to the story that showed off a great deal about the billionaire main character, Christian Grey. What people really fell in love with was the innocuous new grad Anastasia Steele, the protagonist/main character who just seemed to stumble into the billionaire's life and the mysterious and nurturing relationship that stemmed from Grey's mysterious fascination with her the first time they met.

I won't get into specifics, but how they both change eachother's worlds through their words and actions make it a fantasy like no other, pleasing it's target audience of older females who desire a man that can both control them and care for them beyond sexual and monetary barriers. As well, the innocent character that is played in the first person takes the older woman back to younger, and more care-free times, which is a flawless way to integrate readers young and old into what many can claim as a gripping plot.

I have a couple friends who've read it. Neither of them understand how it managed to sell so many copies.

From my understanding, it's about like the subject of the book: either you're into it, or it does nothing for you but make you uncomfortable. If that's the case, I'd definitely fall into the latter category.

I see this is a fetish book. People keep talking about it so it must be a top selling book and I wish someone would write a book on diaper fetish and sell it in stores than through ebook.

PullupKid

My Mom read it while we were at the beach. It "accidentally" fell into the ocean, making it unreadable.

Later, she downloaded it and read it anyway.

Of course, it was recommended by a friend and my Mom had no idea, but still. I can't think of my mom reading that book.

My Dad helped get rid of it too. He didn't like that his wife was reading it after what he had heard about it.