View Poll Results: What do you think is better: Bambino or AB Universe?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bambino

49 69.01%
  • AB Universe

22 30.99%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bambino vs AB Universe

Default Bambino vs AB Universe

What do you think is the best online website for buying adult baby diapers: Bambino or AB Universe?

I want to clarify, because while I've heard all of the bad tales involving ABU, I have never had any issues with them. The first reason reason I prefer Bambino is that their shipping cost is included in the cost. The other reason is that while I've had no issues with ABU, I have had issues with Bambino (defected product and items not shipped) and every time their customer service has been good. Also, to be fair, I have ordered from Bambino many more times than ABU.

Bambino also have no history of associating with extremely questionable businesses.

I never tried the ABU stuff and as I've said in the past Bambino ships from withing 100 miles from me. Their pretty thick of course however with pants a size to large or so in the waist it's not really a huge issue. I heard with ABU they are more about looks then actually holding up while for a extend length of time.

FairyCakes

I'm not into SDKs and the Cushies look ridiculious. Bellissimos are cuter than Cushies, imo.

So, regarding the products: I hugely prefer a cloth-backed, single-tape design. Bambino simply does not offer such a thing. If they did, I would eagerly try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    So, regarding the products: I hugely prefer a cloth-backed, single-tape design. Bambino simply does not offer such a thing. If they did, I would eagerly try it.
    Cloth backed and single taped? You're definitely in the minority in that preference. I like my diapers crinkly with a nice fit.

Both in terms of product and company, I prefer Bambinos. Granted I have not ordered from ABU in some time. They have updated their diapers since, but I'm pretty sure from pictures and descriptions that the current ABU like still aren't quite at the same level as Bambinos. In terms of the people you deal with, Bambino is just a more professional company. Even if they were selling the exact same product, I'd buy from Kimberly-Clark over Dave's Diapers every time. Some people like the small business feel of knowing the person is on the other end, but when I'm spending a good amount if money on a case of diapers, I'd rather work with a big company that I know will be able to quickly fix a problem if there ever is one.

I think bambino's flagship product is slightly better than ABU, though they need to toughen the shell and improve the tapes. ABU has a much better selection and isn't out of stock as often. prices and shipping, for what you get, seem about equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    You mean ABUniverse, right?
    No, read what I said.

Bambino also have no history of associating with extremely questionable businesses.
    Implying ABUniverse do.