Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watching anything while wearing a diaper...

Default Watching anything while wearing a diaper...

Are there any TV shows/movies/cartoons that you like to watch while you wear a diaper and/or roleplay as a baby? Had I wear a diaper today, I would've enjoying watch Thomas the Train on VHS, or Rugrats, or Timmy the Tooth, or even the Land Before Time series.
    Last edited by FievelandTonyAB93; 12-Jun-2012 at 18:47.

oh yes the old thomas the tank engine videos because the new animated ones are not as good. the origional is way better

Quote Originally Posted by catman88fan View Post
    oh yes the old thomas the tank engine videos because the new animated ones are not as good. the origional is way better
    I really agree with you. I never liked how HiT was handling the Thomas the Train series from 2003 thereafter, especially how it hired new writers to come up with so-called stories that ruined the personalities of many Thomas engines. Maybe you do remember Shining Time Station as far as I can think.

KJanon

and sometimes a bit creepy from what I remember.

(This is probably more suited to the ab or tb boards)

i still have the thomas and the magic railway disk around here somewhere. i also have a while bunch of those episodes on tape. am going to go make an effort to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbannn View Post
    Pokemon. GREAT PROGRAM!
    I enjoy Pokemon as well. I remember having a couple of Pokemon VHS tapes where there were three Season 1 episodes in each videotape. I also remembered watching a VHS tape of Pikachu's Winter Vacation, Pokemon 3: The Movie (used to also own the first Pokemon movie, but the videotape broke years ago), and even watching Pokemon 4Ever on DVD. I still have that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiursaABDL1993 View Post
    I enjoy Pokemon as well. I remember having a couple of Pokemon VHS tapes where there were three Season 1 episodes in each videotape. I also remembered watching a VHS tape of Pikachu's Winter Vacation, Pokemon 3: The Movie (used to also own the first Pokemon movie, but the videotape broke years ago), and even watching Pokemon 4Ever on DVD. I still have that movie.
    NICE!!! But Pokemon 2000 is still my favorite. I just recently got in on DVD Too

One film I remember seeing is something called "The First Snow of Winter". It's the story of this Irish duckling who has to survive the winter after he gets his wing broken migrating south for the winter. It's animated, has the best music you'll ever hear, and is accessible. I watched it when I was 5, and loved it. I still watch it now, and I love it even more.

Thomas the Tank Engine for the win! I'm hearing horror stories about what the new writers are doing to the series (from a relative in the US). My personal favorites were from the "Spooks and Surprises" tape.

FairyCakes

Ruby Gloom, Max & Ruby, Caillou, Driver Dan's Story Train... pretty much anything on PBS Kids "Sprout", Nickelodeon's "Noggin" Channel, etc.