Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New(ish)

cal1608h

Default New(ish)

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to make a post here as an introduction as I haven't posted for a while (been a tad too busy...!)

So here it is, I think I've introduced myself before but as I say been asked to again.

Hope everyone is well

Quote Originally Posted by cal1608h View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have been asked to make a post here as an introduction as I haven't posted for a while (been a tad too busy...!)

So here it is, I think I've introduced myself before but as I say been asked to again.

Hope everyone is well
    Welcome back(ish)

cal1608h

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Welcome back(ish)
    Haha, thank you

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well
    So... what interests you? Help us to get to know you!

Welcome

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well
    Yeah welcome to ADISC and i hope we can get to know each other

cal1608h

All kinds of things Bar the obvious reasons I'm here, have a massive interest in aircraft/airshows, also interested in Science and technology. I always struggle to know what to write in these introductions, so if there is anything specific you/anyone else wants to know please just ask me

All kinds of things Bar the obvious reasons I'm here, have a massive interest in aircraft/airshows, also interested in Science and technology. I always struggle to know what to write in these introductions, so if there is anything specific you/anyone else wants to know please just ask me
    You have an intrest on aircraft? Me too. So what kind of aircraft do you like civilian or military?
    Thanks

do u like watching movies or playing games wat food do you like do u like painting?

cal1608h

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    You have an intrest on aircraft? Me too. So what kind of aircraft do you like civilian or military?
    Thanks
    Yeah love aircraft, military and civilian, looking at becoming an airline pilot . Favourite military aircraft would have to be the MiG-29 or the Super Hornet, do you have one? Nice to know someone who has a similar interest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplash View Post
    do u like watching movies or playing games wat food do you like do u like painting?
    Have to say I am a movie fan, love anything by Tarantino. Favourite movie would have to be Gladiator, Shawshank redemption or Pulp Fiction. What about yourself?

Do play games, mainly racing games, favourite is anything in the Gran Turismo series I think, you?

Food wise - Not fussy at all, would happily eat pretty much anything other than mushrooms or sprouts. Favourite cuisine would be Thai or Indian.

Yeah love aircraft, military and civilian, looking at becoming an airline pilot . Favourite military aircraft would have to be the MiG-29 or the Super Hornet, do you have one? Nice to know someone who has a similar interest
    A MiG 29 well i am more to WWII but for modern i am fan of eastern block aircraft so i like Fulcrum and Flanker

Have to say I am a movie fan, love anything by Tarantino. Favourite movie would have to be Gladiator, Shawshank redemption or Pulp Fiction. What about yourself?
    I also like movies especially classic war movies

Do play games, mainly racing games, favourite is anything in the Gran Turismo series I think, you?
    Sadly i'm fan of Forza Motorsport