Thread: hi i am new here

Cool hi i am new here

Hello to all fellow diaper wearers I am boroughbaby I am a 53 year-old male living in the south east of England,I work as a delivery driver and I am married with 2 grown up kids.I had to wear plastic pants to school until approx the age of 14 due to a medical problem fortunately my wearing was not detected by other kids.during my late teens I was always excited to see the endless cloth nappies and plastic pants hanging on neighbours washing lines that on some occasions late night would steal some plastic pants to wear this was quite a feat and fortunately was not caught,however my parents did find a collection of baby pants under my bed which was very embarrassing.when I got married I hid my pants in places my wife would not find and wore in secret until recently when I let her see me wearing them because I did not not want to live a lie anymore however my wife went mad told me to bin my pants,so now I'm back to wearing secretly although I tried to get her to research fatalism on the web but she flatly refused. The reason for joining this site is to get opinions from others who enjoy infantalism.

Hello to all fellow diaper wearers I am boroughbaby I am a 53 year-old male living in the south east of England,I work as a delivery driver and I am married with 2 grown up kids.I had to wear plastic pants to school until approx the age of 14 due to a medical problem fortunately my wearing was not detected by other kids.during my late teens I was always excited to see the endless cloth nappies and plastic pants hanging on neighbours washing lines that on some occasions late night would steal some plastic pants to wear this was quite a feat and fortunately was not caught,however my parents did find a collection of baby pants under my bed which was very embarrassing.when I got married I hid my pants in places my wife would not find and wore in secret until recently when I let her see me wearing them because I did not not want to live a lie anymore however my wife went mad told me to bin my pants,so now I'm back to wearing secretly although I tried to get her to research fatalism on the web but she flatly refused. The reason for joining this site is to get opinions from others who enjoy infantalism.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC, sorry to hear your wife isn't very open minded to abdl*-lism. I think you'll find a lot of support here.
    :-)