Thread: Poise Pads

Default Poise Pads

I now use Poise pads due to the fact that I have slight urinary problems, ex. accidentally wetting a bit when sneezing, wetting a bit if I don't go in time, etc. However, being that this just recently started, I used regular bedtime feminine hygeine pads to save myself of my shyness toward the incontinence section. After seeing the Poise commercial for the first time, I couldn't help but chuckle! If any of you have seen it, it very blatantly suggests women stop using their period pads and switch to Poise. Needless to say, I tried them out. I bought the long, maximum protection pads, and I must say, they're so heavenly! I'm glad I made the switch. Has anyone tried the ultimate protection Poise pads? I so badly want to try them, but apparently the only store here that carries them is 20 minutes away :c. And did any of you other girls use period pads when dealing with slight incontinence? Thanks for reading!

I'm a guy, but i just have to ask: have you been to the doctor about your incontinence? It shows your age as eighteen, which is not normal to be experiencing incontinence at your age. Anyway i'm glad you found a product that works for.you. Have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    I'm a guy, but i just have to ask: have you been to the doctor about your incontinence? It shows your age as eighteen, which is not normal to be experiencing incontinence at your age. Anyway i'm glad you found a product that works for.you. Have a great day
    I haven't, but it's just a genetic thing. Both my mother and grandmother have had the same issues from an earlier age, so it's safe to say I inherited it as well! Its very slight, and isn't taking over my life or anything..as soon as it gets worse I will, though! Thank you c: you as well!

Okay...as long as its not affecting your life...glad you found an easy way of managing it