Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

hi my names jacob but everyone calls me jake

not really sure wat to put here... ive been interested in diapers ever since i can remember and always wanted to wear them but didnt really haave a way to get them, i was never a bedwetter(although I am now due to wearing diapers at night). when i turned 16 i went and bought my first diapers and couldnt wait to get one on and i loved it! ive been wearing for about 2 years now off and on and have got into the baby side of it a little bit, if you want to know anything else just ask.

Happy wetting

Hey Jake Welcome to Adisc!! We love to have you and I hope you make some friends.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjakeneedchanging View Post
    hi my names jacob but everyone calls me jake

not really sure wat to put here... ive been interested in diapers ever since i can remember and always wanted to wear them but didnt really haave a way to get them, i was never a bedwetter(although I am now due to wearing diapers at night). when i turned 16 i went and bought my first diapers and couldnt wait to get one on and i loved it! ive been wearing for about 2 years now off and on and have got into the baby side of it a little bit, if you want to know anything else just ask.

Happy wetting

Hi Jake.. Could you tell us something about the hobbies you like and something interesting about yourself?