Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I am new and wanted to get to know more people. I am 21 years old. My favorite diaper is Goodnites. I love Digimon (my favorite is of course Hawkmon), Pokemon, and Tails from Sonic. I am a DL. I would also like to know if there is anyone that lives in PA.

Hi, nice to meet you, I'm of similar age and also dl. The people on here are very outgoing and supportive, hope you get a lot out of the site
    Also what are your hobbies/ what do you like to do etc? Personally I like a few video games but school keeps me pretty busy so when I have time available I like to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmon View Post
    Hi, I am new and wanted to get to know more people. I am 21 years old. My favorite diaper is Goodnites. I love Digimon (my favorite is of course Hawkmon), Pokemon, and Tails from Sonic. I am a DL. I would also like to know if there is anyone that lives in PA.
    Hello and welcome to ADISC!

My favorite disposable diaper is also Goodnites. Have you seen any of the latest cartoon designs yet? They look great.

I am also a big time Digimon fan. I have watched every season, movie, and played almost every single game. I even own Digimon World 4 on the GameCube, Digimon World on the Playstation, and Digimon World Dusk on the DS. My three favorites are Guilmon, Dorumon, and Kudamon. Hawkmon is an interesting Digimon because it's evolutions can be useful in the DS games.

I play the Pokemon games sometimes on the DS, but I never watch the anime. I used to when I was a kid though. You could probably guess who one of my favorite Pokemon is, unless you are not familiar with some Pokemon's Japanese names.

Tails is an awesome Sonic character. Though it's been a long time since I last played a Sonic game, he used to be one of my favorite characters.

If you want to chat, feel free to send me a visitor message, and see you around, Hawkmon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC!

My favorite disposable diaper is also Goodnites. Have you seen any of the latest cartoon designs yet? They look great.

I am also a big time Digimon fan. I have watched every season, movie, and played almost every single game. I even own Digimon World 4 on the GameCube, Digimon World on the Playstation, and Digimon World Dusk on the DS. My three favorites are Guilmon, Dorumon, and Kudamon. Hawkmon is an interesting Digimon because it's evolutions can be useful in the DS games.

I play the Pokemon games sometimes on the DS, but I never watch the anime. I used to when I was a kid though. You could probably guess who one of my favorite Pokemon is, unless you are not familiar with some Pokemon's Japanese names.

Tails is an awesome Sonic character. Though it's been a long time since I last played a Sonic game, he used to be one of my favorite characters.

If you want to chat, feel free to send me a visitor message, and see you around, Hawkmon!
    I saw the new cartoon designs and was amazed. To bad they aren't in L/XL. I would also like Digimon and Pokemon designs.

I love Tails from sonic!!! He's one of my all time favorite characters. And I used to live in PA for a few years.

Maybe I should have put a better introduction up.

I am kinda strange as to what I'm into. I am an ab/dl but there are some things I just won't do or wouldn't wanna do. I won't suck on a pacifier, or do anything else related to a baby. I am more wanting to be a child (age 6-13) who just sleeps with stuffed animals and wets the bed type of deal. I very rarely will mess myself in a diaper and I do like to see videos of others messing themselves. It is a fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmon View Post
    I would also like to know if there is anyone that lives in PA.
    Generally, the site does not "do" A/S/L.