Thread: My name is Stephanie & I'm new here :)

Default My name is Stephanie & I'm new here :)

My name is Stephanie, I believe this community would be really some helpful for me. I'm a lil excited to meet like minded people here as I've not much forum experience.

Welcome to ADISC. Would you be so kind to tell us more about yourself? Hobbies, food, colour etc.

Quote Originally Posted by beautyfish View Post
    My name is Stephanie, I believe this community would be really some helpful for me. I'm a lil excited to meet like minded people here as I've not much forum experience.
    Welcome to the site, you gonna find nice people around here.

Quote Originally Posted by beautyfish View Post
    Hi this a great place to be' a wonderful accepting community please tell us a little more about yourself,, so we can make you feel more welcome here.

Welcome to ADISC Stephanie. I hope you enjoy this wonderful site, full of good folks. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, including some of your interests (Both AB and Non-AB)?