Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I been lurking for some time as a guest and I decided enough with that and register, so here I am. I am a somewhat shy and nearly deaf (85% hearing loss in both ears) high school graduate from 2 years ago that likes computer technology and gaming and reading books.

My interest in diapers brought me here to this forums. I haven't worn them yet, just something about them interests me greatly.

My interests are playing games on the PC. Some of my favorite games are Minecraft, Total Annihilation, Elderscrolls 4:Oblivion and Skyrim, and various other RPG/RTS games. I do consider myself an amateur techy that learns as he goes. I do enjoy reading sci-fi and fantasy books.

I joined this site because I was looking to be a part of a community that has some things in common with me and for some support I guess.

(yes I did use the cheat sheet, , wasn't sure what to type so used that.)

max101

hi.. welcome to adisc.
    you did a nice introduction...
    hope to know you more.

Quote Originally Posted by max101 View Post
    hi.. welcome to adisc.
    you did a nice introduction...
    hope to know you more.
    Thank you max101, I dont mind answering any questions via PMs, if that what you mean by "hope to know you more", .

max101

there are many ways to "know you more"..
    live chat, PM, visitor message..
    for me, i dont really PM unless you are not on live chat..
    so ya, either way is good..
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by max101 View Post
    there are many ways to "know you more"..
    live chat, PM, visitor message..
    for me, i dont really PM unless you are not on live chat..
    so ya, either way is good..
    cheers
    Ah ok, how does live chat works on this site, I do not see any options that shows live chat.

Hey welcome to adisc. Always a pleasure to have people join. We are pretty much a friendly group. I used the Cheat sheet too so do not feel bad it is a good way to get the information that people want to know. It is nice when people type a nice introduction. It does help you in the end.

So you are pretty much deaf? My older sister is a sign language interpreter. She taught us some sign as well. I do not converse well with it at all but I am very used to it being around.

Any way welcome again. If you want to have some fun talking Join the Chatroom we would be glad to have you there.

mcdonaldsdl

what part u from im in naples hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    Hey welcome to adisc. Always a pleasure to have people join. We are pretty much a friendly group. I used the Cheat sheet too so do not feel bad it is a good way to get the information that people want to know. It is nice when people type a nice introduction. It does help you in the end.

So you are pretty much deaf? My older sister is a sign language interpreter. She taught us some sign as well. I do not converse well with it at all but I am very used to it being around.

Any way welcome again. If you want to have some fun talking Join the Chatroom we would be glad to have you there.
    Ah thats good to hear you been around sign language and know a bit of it, .

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldsdl View Post
    what part u from im in naples hit me up
    I am quite a bit north of Naples so idk, what you mean by "hit me up"?

I can speak sign language Or at least a decent amount to stumble through a conversation haha. I can sign better than I can read it so far. One of my friend's brother is deaf, so they both teach me when I hang out with them, so I can hold a conversation with them now

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and it's good to have you here with us

Quote Originally Posted by dprdude92 View Post
    I can speak sign language Or at least a decent amount to stumble through a conversation haha. I can sign better than I can read it so far. One of my friend's brother is deaf, so they both teach me when I hang out with them, so I can hold a conversation with them now

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and it's good to have you here with us
    Thats awesome to know that someone here can sign, .