Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ADISC Final Fantasy 14 Forum

Default ADISC Final Fantasy 14 Forum

Hiya all,

I was wondering if anyone is playing Final Fantasy 14 currently. My character's name is Fuu Hououji and I'm in Balmung server. Please hit me up if you guys want to play. Maybe if we can get enough players here we can start an AB guild .

Final Fantasy 14 Player info:

Player: Fuu Hououji
    Server: Balmung
    Playing Times: Monday - Friday 10:00am to 1:00pm PST, 11:00pm to 2:00am PST (have work in between) Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 2:00am

Booyaka!!

I played at release but found the UI really annoying. I'm guessing it may have been fixed by now though.
    One thing that really bugged me was that you couldn't move the map around, it was just locked on where ever you were stood.

If that is fixed then I may give it another try some time soon.

I bought it at release as well. A lot of people got turned off about the whole graphics lagging issue but somebody figured it out and was ok from there on after, at least for me. Also, as you mentioned, many patches have been made sense the initial release. I do like how you can be a Gladiator and also have spells and such (Fuu need her Winds of Healing and Emerald Typhoon spells). It was great having that one year of playing for free but that's over now. All in all it’s a better game now but with SWTOR also on my computer I kind of don’t want to pay for two MMOs. But I love the Final Fantasy series and probably keep playing FF 14.

It does sound like a much better game now with all those fixes but I'm in the same situation in that I can't really afford another mmo subscription just yet, I already have SW:TOR, LOTRO & TERA.
    When I finally decide to cancel one of those subs I may take up FF14 again.

Abeen Terbifor, Excalibur. One of my achievements: Archmage. Theres a couple other *BDL that plays on Excalibur.

Selphie, if you're interested - you can move over to Excalibur and start over if you are willing to do so - myself and a few others are willing to powerlevel you for a bit - it's very easy to get a job to 30 really. I did check your character out earlier today and noticed you have almost all jobs in the 20's, none higher than 30 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg View Post
    Selphie, if you're interested - you can move over to Excalibur and start over if you are willing to do so - myself and a few others are willing to powerlevel you for a bit - it's very easy to get a job to 30 really. I did check your character out earlier today and noticed you have almost all jobs in the 20's, none higher than 30 yet.
    I just created a new character because I wish to keep Fuu in Balmung.

New character's Name: Selphie Tilmitto (Selphie Tilmitt was taken )

World: Excalibur

Starting City: Ul'dah

Thank you for the invite Beleg

O-o ehhhh.....
    whats with the surge in FFXIV players
    o-o its a sign i tell you
    Im on the same server as Beleg/Abeen
    but off for a while, hehe out of crysta XD

What's everyone's characters' names so I can add you guys to my friends list? I'm currently tring to get everything to lvl 10 on Selphie. Wish me luck.