Thread: I would like to thank...

Default I would like to thank...

Moo and the ADISC staff for wishing me a happy birthday.

With a smiley face.

I know it's an automated site message and not some nice card with heartfelt confessions of how I matter to them and how they care about me, combined with a convenient giftcard or money, but geez.

I honestly didn't expect it, and I don't know why. Any other forum website I've been on hasn't done it, I didn't know it was a thing that was done regularly on websites, and honestly, it's a nice touch for the website. It's the little things that set a good website apart from a terrible website, and this website is terribly great. Website.

That being said, Moo and the staff, keep up the good work. You run a nice place here.

Yes, I just made a post thanking a staff for an automated message. Call me crazy.

Birthday Wheatley is out.

Also I want a car next year. And a pony.

Someone had to write the birthday greeting at some point, so I guess there was a personal touch in there somewhere. Personally, I don't have much use for an automated birthday greeting but it's good to see that someone likes it. Glad you like the site. It's a group effort, everyone included. Happy birthday

What??.... Automated message??.... But...
    When I received my Happy Birthday-Mail... I... I thought Im something special....
    I... need some time by myself now....

Oh, and Happy Birthday Wheatley!.... *sniff*....

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
    Moo and the ADISC staff for wishing me a happy birthday.

With a smiley face.

I know it's an automated site message and not some nice card with heartfelt confessions of how I matter to them and how they care about me, combined with a convenient giftcard or money, but geez.

I honestly didn't expect it, and I don't know why. Any other forum website I've been on hasn't done it, I didn't know it was a thing that was done regularly on websites, and honestly, it's a nice touch for the website. It's the little things that set a good website apart from a terrible website, and this website is terribly great. Website.

That being said, Moo and the staff, keep up the good work. You run a nice place here.

Yes, I just made a post thanking a staff for an automated message. Call me crazy.

Birthday Wheatley is out.

Also I want a car next year. And a pony.
    fourtunately your still young enough not to be bothered by someone pointing out your getting older

Quote Originally Posted by bill1971 View Post
    fourtunately your still young enough not to be bothered by someone pointing out your getting older
    true dat. i am beginning to dislike my own birthdays already

haoppy birthday Wheatley

teddybear206

happy bday whaetly AND shadow hare