Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how many furries are also abdl?

Default how many furries are also abdl?

I am a novice when it comes to furries:
    I have a curiosity how many furries are also abdl? 0% 1% 20%?
    thanks

somebody did a poll on this at one point, i think. there's a higher percentage within the fandom because of how much more accepting/friendly/tolerant we are than the average population.

it could be that more furries are willing to come out about it than regular people, not that there are physically more abdl's.

Birds of a feather flock together.
    I am a furry and a babyfur too, most of my furiends are the same. I know most of them due to furcons in the U.K. and of-course my personal furiends too.

I'm a Furry and like the Babyfur art and such but I'm not necessarily a Babyfur.

I'm a Diaperfur!

Quote Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
    I'm a Furry and like the Babyfur art and such but I'm not necessarily a Babyfur.

I'm a Diaperfur!
    Same here!

The actual number may be pretty small. I know alot of people of FA that like Babyfur stuff, but would never do anything ABDL related.

Paddedlion

With the amount of artwork by various artists on Furaffinity, I would guess a large portion of the furry community are either babyfur/diaperfur/littlefur etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    The actual number may be pretty small. I know alot of people of FA that like Babyfur stuff, but would never do anything ABDL related.
    Can you clarify a bit? I'm guessing you mean they like the art but they wouldn't wear diapers or do babyish things themselves. I saw some indication of this in a littlefur panel at the last con I went to but I wasn't sure.