Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Riley on The Bill Cunningham Show Today!

Exclamation Riley on The Bill Cunningham Show Today!

Hey there friends! Today on the Bill Cunningham show they'll be re-running my episode! I'm on there not pnly as a representation of my adult baby interests but also as a cisgendered woman! Check the listings, and i haven't seem it yet (nor will i be able to see it today) so if anyone could record it, even on a phone, i'd super appreciate seeing my section!

Thanks! Here's the list of cities ( most big american cities) it'll be playing in.

Stations - BCSHW

(feel free to take this down after today)
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-Jun-2012 at 17:28. Reason: fixing link.

I should be able to catch it on Chicago's WGN (channel 9.1 via antenna) at 2pm central. I wonder if that's on their cable superstation as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    I should be able to catch it on Chicago's WGN (channel 9.1 via antenna) at 2pm central. I wonder if that's on their cable superstation as well?
    If you got the station from your local cable/sat provider it should be the same as over the air stations. KXTL (AKA Fox 40) will play it here at 2 PM for me.

Yeah i don't think it'll be playing on WGN nationally, i couldnt see it when it played e first time as i was in upstate NY.

Thanks for responding, i really hope to be able to get a post-able copy of it!

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet, I rescheduled my stuff today and will be recording at a friends house. Thanks guise!

Though I will likely not be able to catch this, all I want to say is keep going strong Riley. You have, by far, done a huge amount to bring the AB/DL and cisgender groups into a better light. You showcase just how much we are normal people out there in the world.

Wish I could see it. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) we don't have tv...so if anyone can upload the section with Riley...I'd love to see it, too!

Congrats Riley! I'm pretty sure i missed it already because i just got out of school, but i'm looking forward to seeing it. You're doing a fantastic job and i'm happy that your representing us. .

Quote Originally Posted by RileyKilo View Post
    Hey there friends! Today on the Bill Cunningham show they'll be re-running my episode! I'm on there not pnly as a representation of my adult baby interests but also as a cisgendered woman! Check the listings, and i haven't seem it yet (nor will i be able to see it today) so if anyone could record it, even on a phone, i'd super appreciate seeing my section!

Thanks! Here's the list of cities ( most big american cities) it'll be playing in.

Stations - BCSHW

(feel free to take this down after today)
    shame i wont get to see it..........big fan (of yours not bill cunningham.....dont even know who he is)

(should say big fan of the whole positive attitude and personal outlook not big fan as in john hinkley / jodie foster way)
    Last edited by bill1971; 08-Jun-2012 at 19:39. Reason: trying not to look all stalkery

Bad that i dont can watch this. Maybe this is going to be upload on youtube lather.

Wow. Just wow. They couldn't have picked a better collection of freaks to make Riley look sane and normal by comparison. Sniiffing gasoline, collecting drain hair, excessive tanning? Even Michael (Riley's roomie) kinda wierded me out. The first two had to be made up..... well, I suppose there's people that say that about us too.....

1. Congrats to Riley for excellent stage presence. I'm not sure what the segment does for us if anything, but she certainly conducted herself well and presented a wholesome, perky image.

2. I've never watched daytime TV except by accident, or when something specific comes up like this. Its hard to believe they waste such enormous amounts of electric power to pump this stuff out into the ether.