Thread: helloo

Default helloo

my first intro got deleated so here it goes again slighlty different. I love music and surfing California waves and i guess im looking for people to connect with. shocking answer i know. anyway, i do have some medical need and always fancy a good chat thanks for lookin. oh also any advice i can giver my parent figure (its kind of a long story but she took care of me as good as any mama) about toning down her care?? i know thats really not a huge problem to be complaining about but she does kinda embarrass me sometimes while trying to "help." for example, sometimes a have daytime issues and i had fallen asleep on a plane and wet my pants and she told the sterwardess that i have some medical problems and usually wear a diaper but i was kind of scared to go through airport security with it and asked her for a trash bag. She informed her of all of this along with the people in our row, and about seven people had aslo overheard her. she wrapped the bag around my waist to cover the stain the best possible (still very obvous), grabbed my hand and led me to the bathrooom were she gave me some underwear but i had to keep the pants untill we landed. im very gratefull for her but at the same time i get really obviously embarrassed and it just gets worse given the circumstances :/

hey tommylove if you ever wanna chat message me and i'm not sure how to help with your problem besides just talk to her tell her a few things you want done differently and welcome to adisc

Quote Originally Posted by damin666 View Post
    hey tommylove if you ever wanna chat message me and i'm not sure how to help with your problem besides just talk to her tell her a few things you want done differently and welcome to adisc
    thansk buddy. i was just ranting a little i guess, all and all im glad she does what she does.