Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cozy and dry has anyone orderd or know about them

Cool Cozy and dry has anyone orderd or know about them

I though i would just bring it up as i have had a lot of custem made AB items and they are realy friendly and will help you to get what you want or are after

I have just cosy n dry in uk but the people care like mommy talk to baby that good it was the bedt think i got for a friend brithday

Thants good i just go seee them or email them with what im after and they work it out for me they are the best i know of here in the UK 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by browne View Post
    Thants good i just go seee them or email them with what im after and they work it out for me they are the best i know of here in the UK 10/10
    totally agree i never go anywhere else

I've only had 2 orders from them, but both have been spot on. The quality of their goods is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFox View Post
    I've only had 2 orders from them, but both have been spot on. The quality of their goods is excellent.
    I can confirm that. I had one order so far (Click) and everything was great. Will order from them again in the future.

Cheers.

I have order from them U.S. side everything has gone well so far, even when their was a sizing mistake, I told them I had big feet I wear a U.S. size 14 and ordered some booties duckie ones made from terri cloth I mentioned them on here a long time back, short of it being they assured they would fit fine. Well when I got them they were to small as I suspected they would be. I let them know of the issue and they handle it properly having me measure my feet for them and send them a scanned drawn out line of the two large of my feet. They then sent me a new pair size adjusted that are perfect at no additional cost, while I would have preferred to send them the scan in the first place, this is still excellent service given the circumstances. I have order other things through them as well paci's, bottle nips, a onesie if I recall correctly, with no issues so their one of the better ones out their.

bought some plackies from them a bit back.
    while the materials were okay (except for the elastics), the cut and construction of the pants was poor (which works out as 'average' in AB/DL clothing). so poor, in fact, that i had to alter them for a more suitable fit.
    won't be buying from there again.

FairyCakes

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    bought some plackies from them a bit back.
    while the materials were okay (except for the elastics), the cut and construction of the pants was poor (which works out as 'average' in AB/DL clothing). so poor, in fact, that i had to alter them for a more suitable fit.
    won't be buying from there again.
    What are plackies?

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCakes View Post
    What are plackies?
    plastic pants.