Thread: Hello

KJanon

Default Hello

Hi,

I've known of ADISC for a while, and have only just bothered to sign up. I suppose I have been lurking to some extent, though largely on other sites.

I'm 17, in the UK, and I've been into diapers since about 14-ish, though I reckon I've been curious about them for my whole life. Since I probably should have a decent nickname, and I'm just starting to learn Japanese, you can call me Ke (which is け in Hiragana).

Ah yes, I should tell you a bit about my interests. I'm into video gaming, and I do a bit of programming as well.

So, that's about it, I think; any advice on where to head first would be appreciated obviously,
    Thank You.
    Last edited by KJanon; 08-Jun-2012 at 16:20. Reason: Add more details, as suggested in sticky

Quote Originally Posted by KJanon View Post
    Hi,

I've known of ADISC for a while, and have only just bothered to sign up. I suppose I have been lurking to some extent, though largely on other sites.

I'm 17, in the UK, and I've been into diapers since about 14-ish, though I reckon I've been curious about them for my whole life. Since I probably should have a decent nickname, and I'm just starting to learn Japanese, you can call me Ke (which is け in katakana).

Ah yes, I should tell you a bit about my interests. I'm into video gaming, and I do a bit of programming as well.

So, that's about it, I think; any advice on where to head first would be appreciated obviously,
    Thank You.
    Hey, welcome to ADISC! What kind of games do you like? Also why did you start to learn Japanese, im curious.

KJanon

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTommy View Post
    Hey, welcome to ADISC! What kind of games do you like? Also why did you start to learn Japanese, im curious.
    I'm a PC gamer, I'm mostly playing Skyrim and Civ5 at the moment. I used to do some basic japanese, and I wanted to learn a language over the summer, so that was my first choice.