Thread: just seein if you have advice on anything

Default just seein if you have advice on anything

okay so i have established that i do have fecal incontince in the form of stool smears, that's simple, it's from stress with my mother, tested it by moving out and the issue got better if not solved, and i know i don't have the money for diapers enough of the time so even if i did start wearing them just so i didn't f up a pair of underwear everyday then i'd run out like that... sooo ... idk i just was wondering if you guys had any thoughts

Are you still moved out, or did you have to move back in with her? Have you seen a doctor, about both the incontinence and the stress? We need more info here.

I have a similar problem, I often leave a stain in my pants. This is because of a different problem though. There is a medical "plug" thats available. I have no idea how comfortable it is to wear or even if you can wear it while sitting. It is designed to give your ass something to hold on to. It is like a small butt plug.

tiddles... i'm amazed they do but that gives me an idea i can try to do, and umm no i was forced to move back in due to the fact that my father went nuts and had me move back into her house, he has realized the mistake but that's a different story for later. and it is because i moved back in that i noticed the problem again, at least the frequency getting larger. as for the doctor no i have not seen one yet, i attempted once but my mother got in the way and wouldn't allow me to ask questions about it

You have to see a doctor, that's essential. Secondly, have u tried incontinence pads? I'm not sure which brands are available to you, but if you tell me I can try and advise you. They will be discreet and if it is just smears then they will keep your underpants clean. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Slycamer View Post
    okay so i have established that i do have fecal incontince in the form of stool smears, that's simple, it's from stress with my mother, tested it by moving out and the issue got better if not solved, and i know i don't have the money for diapers enough of the time so even if i did start wearing them just so i didn't f up a pair of underwear everyday then i'd run out like that... sooo ... idk i just was wondering if you guys had any thoughts
    Hey Slyclamer,
    One thing you might try is some muscle strengthening exercises such as kegal's. Also I would recommend seeing the doctor about it. Also as far as affording diapers, often times insurance companies will cover all or part of the cost for purchasing diapers. If you have medicaid there are websites that are meant just for that and usually medicaid will cover some cheaper diapers in full. So look into that. the website that I go through that works with insurance companies is hdis.com

Quote Originally Posted by Slycamer View Post
    tiddles... i'm amazed they do but that gives me an idea i can try to do, and umm no i was forced to move back in due to the fact that my father went nuts and had me move back into her house, he has realized the mistake but that's a different story for later. and it is because i moved back in that i noticed the problem again, at least the frequency getting larger. as for the doctor no i have not seen one yet, i attempted once but my mother got in the way and wouldn't allow me to ask questions about it
    I don't know how doctors work in the USA with health insurance and that but I'd go and make an appointment yourself this is important and you need proper advice its what they are there for!

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    Hey Slyclamer,
    One thing you might try is some muscle strengthening exercises such as kegal's. Also I would recommend seeing the doctor about it. Also as far as affording diapers, often times insurance companies will cover all or part of the cost for purchasing diapers. If you have medicaid there are websites that are meant just for that and usually medicaid will cover some cheaper diapers in full. So look into that. the website that I go through that works with insurance companies is hdis.com
    thank you and i will see prolly need to see if i can get a real doctor soon i just had to go to ready-care for a damned... they dun even know but they said what they think it is is an allergy... my butt.. anyway i will see i have real insurance that has really good coverage so yeah I'll see once i get a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    I don't know how doctors work in the USA with health insurance and that but I'd go and make an appointment yourself this is important and you need proper advice its what they are there for!
    i wish that's what it was but yet again it isn't, they never have any idea what is wrong with me... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's better for me to try and figure it out than them sadly

You've stated the obvious yourself, so you don't need my advice, just want to wish you all the best and hope you get sorted soon.

I really don't know what stool smearing is, I'm hazarding a guess that you leak a little before you get to the toilet? If this is the case, then you need to try and go earlier perhaps?

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk 2

i got 2 things from your first post. You are stressed out being around your mom but more than that it looked like your concern was more about the cost of diapers to protect from only staining underwear. MagicMan suggested pads. That is what I would say. They are a LOT cheaper then diapers and not noticeable so pennies can go much farther. The other thing would be to look at your diet. Perhaps the stool is too liquidy/loose and needs to firm up some? Maybe there is something different between the 2 homes like something in the water you might be more sensitive to? The other part about your mom only you can work out.