Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Island DL

Default Island DL

Hello everyone

I'm Sid living on a small colorful island in the Atlantic, Bermuda. I'm 24 and just started wearing Diapers this year, and wearing them almost 24/7.

This place is one of the best i seen for abdl and i think i will love it here, just wish there was more people like us that i can hang with on this rock.

Oh and if theres any gamers out there on Xbox look me up. ^_^

XBox tag: Stomped

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/monstersids/IMVU/Untitled2-1.png

Welcome to the par-TAY! I have really enjoyed my time here, I know you will too.

Hiyas and welcome to the fourms Sippy. It must be nice to live on an island. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get involved with diapers? I mean most people start when they're young. Haven't met anyone who didn't start until after teens. I love place as well. The only tbdl forums I go to. I don't have an Xbox, but my brother does, so maybe I'll see you on there.

Welcome to the site, I have been on plenty of other sites and I love it here, So hopefully you will to. By the way if you want my gamer tag pm me cause I don't really have room unless I make some one.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhefur View Post
    Hiyas and welcome to the fourms Sippy. It must be nice to live on an island. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get involved with diapers? I mean most people start when they're young. Haven't met anyone who didn't start until after teens. I love place as well. The only tbdl forums I go to. I don't have an Xbox, but my brother does, so maybe I'll see you on there.
    Well i guess it a mixture of my curiousness and having to watch my Nephew alot. Seeing him run around and doing what he has to do when ever it happen, just made me ponder what its like.

So when i had to buy a pack of diapers, i got myself a small pack to try out, Got home and tried it on and liked how it felt and desided too keep them on for the rest of the day and that will be it. But then i found why I would really liked them when i had to take my dad home from his job later that day. (only 1 car per house hold ).

I had to use the bathroom badly but did not want to try it out till i got home, so i was speeding along when he wanted to go to the store. Still needing to go and he was taking his time getting things, i just said F*** it and did #1 in the store. (witch happen to be in the diaper lane)

It took it all and i felt dry, just felt great, and that's when i got hooked.

Welcome to the site. That's an interesting way that you got into diapers, definitely different than most of us here I'd assume. Most seem to get into this while they're in their teens. As far as *B/DL sites go, this one is the best in my opinion, so I'm sure you'll find your time here well spent.

Peachy

Hello and welcome!

I hope you've invested into some swim diapers if you live on an island - diapers and the sea don't quite mix...you might drown?

Anyway, enjoy your time here.

And out of curiosity: Are there any local diaper brands in your area (on your island) that are not available elsewhere in the world?

Peachy

Welcome!

I'm sure you'll love it here, Adisc is a great place. Yay for islands, those are fun! I was born on "da rock" as most Canadians call Newfoundland.

anyways, I hope you stick around

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hello and welcome!

I hope you've invested into some swim diapers if you live on an island - diapers and the sea don't quite mix...you might drown?

Anyway, enjoy your time here.

And out of curiosity: Are there any local diaper brands in your area (on your island) that are not available elsewhere in the world?

Peachy
    Hehe don't worry i got some when i go swimming not many tho, And no all brands here are pretty much what you find in the USA From huggies up to Depends.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/monstersids/IMG00018.jpg

weswissa

You have an IMVU? So do I, but I haven't used it in months...