Thread: i'm back, at least going to attempt

Default i'm back, at least going to attempt

i'm going to attempt to get back on here and help out the younger ones and see if there is still i can help with, this place is awesome and helped me a couple years it feels like now ago. so yeah hit me up love you guys <3

Quote Originally Posted by Slycamer View Post
    i'm going to attempt to get back on here and help out the younger ones and see if there is still i can help with, this place is awesome and helped me a couple years it feels like now ago. so yeah hit me up love you guys <3
    You were obviously very active at one point. I'm guessing you were about thirteen when you started here, so did parents get in the way? What way are you planning to be "helpful" to younger ones? How is it that you were helped? Was it just a place to vent and to communicate with others about your feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    You were obviously very active at one point. I'm guessing you were about thirteen when you started here, so did parents get in the way? What way are you planning to be "helpful" to younger ones? How is it that you were helped? Was it just a place to vent and to communicate with others about your feelings?
    I think you're over analyzing what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Synth771 View Post
    I think you're over analyzing what he said.
    thanks synth, not really over analyzing but a lot of questions :P basically yes i was 13 and no i was a bit busy figuring out my life and becoming who i am, and the community helped me learn things and find out I'm not a freak and things like that <3