Thread: I can't stay a lurker forever!

Default I can't stay a lurker forever!

Hi ADISC,
    I've been here for a few months, and it's finally time I introduce myself.
    Let's see... I'm 18 and a recent high school graduate. I live in the USA (Rhode Island). I would hesitate to call myself an adult (teen?) baby or DL, but I'm very interested in diapers. I like the community here and hopefully I'll find some more opportunities to post!

welcome to you. so what all things do you like to do, intrests/hobbies ect.

Welcome. I don't usually reply to introductions, but I happened to click on yours and figured you'd like to be noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    welcome to you. so what all things do you like to do, intrests/hobbies ect.
    I've been into furry stuff for a few years now, but I'm not an artist and I don't have furry friends/nearby meets, so I'm pretty much just an appreciator.
    I love to read; some of my favorite writers are David Foster Wallace, Thomas Pynchon, Fyodor Dostoevsky and Jorge Luis Borges. I write a bit, too.
    I have had an interest in human geography for a while; I take geography quizzes on Sporcle (which is a site I would recommend looking at if you aren't familiar with) every day.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowmint View Post
    I've been into furry stuff for a few years now, but I'm not an artist and I don't have furry friends/nearby meets, so I'm pretty much just an appreciator.
    so your a furry. im borderline furry, testing tohe waters as it were, few friends got my feet wet. another site you may also want to look into is Index -- Fur Affinity [dot] net you may actually find some furry friends in your area. but enough of that
    so your also a reader huh. thats cool about the only books ive ever been able to read all the way through are stephen king's books and any thing to do with Vampires (yes ive read the whole twilight saga)

hi PillowMint!

Welcome to ADISC! Nice intro. Um, when did you 1st start to like diapers? (I was 11)

http://oi42.tinypic.com/zy7at4.jpg