Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The old days of watching movies and TV shows

  1. #1

    Default The old days of watching movies and TV shows

    Do you remember any movies/TV shows that you grew up with when you were a kid? My childhood involved watching numerous old things on VHS or TV, but the very TV show that I grew up with the most is definitely Thomas the Tank Engine. My grandpa used to record some episodes of Shining Time Station on VHS when PBS was airing the show, and I enjoyed watching them when I was little. I still have lots of VHS tapes of Thomas the Train in my room and I still watch them when I feel like bringing back memories of my childhood.

  2. #2

    Default

    Play School, Animal Magic, Bagpuss, Mr Ben, the Clangers, Magic Roundabout, Trumpton/Camberwick Green.

    Bagpuss was the best.

  3. #3

    Default

    Wile E. coyote and roadrunner was do bomb. Also later on in late 90s early 2000s Invader Zim.
    Also dukes of hazzard, original 1980s knight rider, and if you remember or have ever heard of this one I gotta give you props, but the old series Viper. A police show involving a heavily modified first and later second generation dodge viper as the main vehical

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and "fox and the hound" and "Jurassic Park" we're my favorite movies

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    Wile E. coyote and roadrunner was do bomb. Also later on in late 90s early 2000s Invader Zim.
    Also dukes of hazzard, original 1980s knight rider, and if you remember or have ever heard of this one I gotta give you props, but the old series Viper. A police show involving a heavily modified first and later second generation dodge viper as the main vehical

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and "fox and the hound" and "Jurassic Park" we're my favorite movies
    I was never born until the end of 1993. So I did not hear of the original Knight Rider or even Viper. But regarding Jurassic Park, I remember riding in the River Adventure ride in Universal Studios Orlando and getting a couple of electronic Jurassic Park merchandise afterwards. I still have these toys in my basement. I also remember watching some classic Disney movies like Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, etc. on VHS.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyThornton004 View Post
    I was never born until the end of 1993. So I did not hear of the original Knight Rider or even Viper. But regarding Jurassic Park, I remember riding in the River Adventure ride in Universal Studios Orlando and getting a couple of electronic Jurassic Park merchandise afterwards. I still have these toys in my basement. I also remember watching some classic Disney movies like Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, etc. on VHS.
    If you were born in 93 then viper was around in your time you were just a baby at the time the last new and coincidently the last episode to ever air was in either 98 or 99

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    If you were born in 93 then viper was around in your time you were just a baby at the time the last new and coincidently the last episode to ever air was in either 98 or 99
    Yeah, I was only a little toddler towards the end of the Viper series. Back then, I was watching such shows on PBS like Shining Time Station, Barney, Sesame Street, etc.

  7. #7

    Default

    Yeah I was born in 91 so the old stuff I watched because of my dad

    As for Barney I hated that show as a kid I was more for power rangers

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    Yeah I was born in 91 so the old stuff I watched because of my dad

    As for Barney I hated that show as a kid I was more for power rangers
    So many adults despised Barney since the very beginning. In fact, the show was rated #50 on TV Guide's 50 Worst TV Shows of All Time with Jerry Springer on the list as well. HiT Entertainment, which owns the rights of Barney and Thomas the Train, has not made any new Barney episodes since mid-September 2009.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyThornton004 View Post
    So many adults despised Barney since the very beginning. In fact, the show was rated #50 on TV Guide's 50 Worst TV Shows of All Time with Jerry Springer on the list as well. HiT Entertainment, which owns the rights of Barney and Thomas the Train, has not made any new Barney episodes since mid-September 2009.
    good! i remember my dad teaching me a demented parody of the theme song and id run around school in kindergarden singing it
    "i hate you, you hate me , lets chase barney up a tree, with a cock and a bang and a bit of bloody rain, no more purple dinosaur." i used to love that so much

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    What about School House Rock?

    Hell Yeah

Similar Threads

  1. T.V. Shows/Movies
    By Icey in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 31-Jan-2012, 04:15
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 31-Mar-2011, 12:11
  3. Watching Childrens' Movies when You're Sick
    By curiousitykitten in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-Feb-2010, 16:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.