Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I am a diaper lover for as long as I can remember, at least for over 30 years, so long before this wonderful fetish became more widely known thanks to the World Wide Web. I stayed "low profile" for a long time, but became more "visible" on internet in recent years. I like to read about personal experiences, diaper reviews, and DL-stories in adisc.org, so it was time to become a member. Well, here I am. And thanks for all your contributions to this site!

Quote Originally Posted by lars70 View Post
    I am a diaper lover for as long as I can remember, at least for over 30 years, so long before this wonderful fetish became more widely known thanks to the World Wide Web. I stayed "low profile" for a long time, but became more "visible" on internet in recent years. I like to read about personal experiences, diaper reviews, and DL-stories in adisc.org, so it was time to become a member. Well, here I am. And thanks for all your contributions to this site!
    welcome we dont bite i promise, good to see your starting to open up to this stuff. so what all is your hobbies and stuff. come on tell us some more we'd love to hear it