Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey guys,
    Pretty new to this whole online community regarding what I still hold as a closely guarded secret, so I would like to just say I may be rather quiet in posting etc.
    I'm a BabyFur with my fursona being a G-Shep, cause I'm awesome.
    Really haven't had a chance to wear yet due to the difficulties in being a triplet with nosey parents, so we'll see.

Hey guys,
    Pretty new to this whole online community regarding what I still hold as a closely guarded secret, so I would like to just say I may be rather quiet in posting etc.
    Really haven't had a chance to wear yet due to the difficulties in being a triplet with nosey parents, so we'll see.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll find much support here, enjoy. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jfkforever View Post
    Hey guys,
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUyig4_IciMmft91dtO3RD0Q-hTB3keQGPToFalo8xW_rHnTzaGw

Hi J, ^. .^

Welcome back, I see you joined last winter, and hopefully this summer you can have more time to post on ADISC!

Guess what? I know two ABDLs in the United States who are triplets (both are guys and fraternal triplets), one I know in real life, he is from Massachusetts, and the other I chat with often, and he is from Texas.

Just so you know, the other triplets siblings are not ABDL (as far as anyone can tell, at least).

Just curious, what do you like best about ADISC? If it was your website, what features or apps would you want to have on this site? (Just a creative question, Moo is always looking for good ideas to improve ADISC)

=)

- Will