Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fursuit Accessories

Default Fursuit Accessories

So this topic is going to cover all fursuit sized objects and what your favorites are and any ideas you may have that you think would look good. So if you think "So and so's character would look cute wearing/holding" Let them know.

So we all know the most popular things are the over sized sunglasses and Hawaiian shirts look good on anyone especially my Reyn Spooner BOLT shirt that I spent $100 on, or if you don't have feetpaws that Buyhappyfeet.com has giant shoe slippers that work quite well.

But through all my searching I may have come across the ultimate item for a fursuit. Ladyfurs and Gentfurs I give you the Giant Plush Mustache

http://img0-ec.etsystatic.com/000/0/5389558/il_570xN.89957112.jpg Now this thing can be bought for $15 off some website. But is honestly easy to make and I plan on doing so tomorrow.

But now that I have shared my awesomeness, share yours! Because I need more idea's for my bouncy pup seen here.

I always wanted to do a wolf suit with a Silky Johnson getup just for laughs.

Beastcub is making a hippo suit for me at the moment. I'm debating whether or not I'll "accessorize" it. If nothing else, it'd be fun just to have a cool hat to wear with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post

Beastcub is making a hippo suit for me at the moment. I'm debating whether or not I'll "accessorize" it. If nothing else, it'd be fun just to have a cool hat to wear with it.
    That's what is great about realistic wolf suits is that they look good in classy or pimpish clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post

so lucky to have beast cub as your maker!!

when I eventually get my suit, or at least finish my partial (I have hand paws and a tail atm) I know I'm gonna accessorize with a fur suit collar and probably have a big bone and maybe some large plush foods

accessorizing can be the difference between a generic looking suit and a memorable one with real character.

for the domestic types (dogs, cats etc) squeaky toys can be a great bridge between you and your audience. lost count of the number of younger peole who'd never have come near me if it werent for the copy me games I used to do on my squeaky bone, I squeak a pattern, they squeak it back.
    still not sure what to do with my ferret suit though
    wether to go down the slightly feral route by using a ferret style harness or to just go full anthro and stick a skirt on it.

I already have a huge bell that'll be going on there a a size relative prop.

I have the happy feet slippers for when i out in the street, easier to walk in then my paws. But one prop im looking for is a plush cheese, I just can not find one.

well you make one one in cloth or fur foam it,s not hard i make my own feet you can make what you need. i use the fun feet slippers that look like sneakers when i fur suit bowling.thinking of getting a bubble mower so when i,m the peraide i can put bubbles would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    ...But through all my searching I may have come across the ultimate item for a fursuit. Ladyfurs and Gentfurs I give you the Giant Plush Mustache

http://img0-ec.etsystatic.com/000/0/5389558/il_570xN.89957112.jpg Now this thing can be bought for $15 off some website. But is honestly easy to make and I plan on doing so tomorrow.
    If only this had a squeaker!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites11 View Post
    If only this had a squeaker!
    I may just add one. I just got back from the store, got half a yard of black felt for 1.99 and since I can't sew I bought liquid stitch and 3 yards of elastic for 1.29 now I just need to print off a pattern and get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    I may just add one. I just got back from the store, got half a yard of black felt for 1.99 and since I can't sew I bought liquid stitch and 3 yards of elastic for 1.29 now I just need to print off a pattern and get to work.
    The more squeakers the better! I have a toy fox that I carry around while in fursuit, which has five squeakers!